It’s Sunday night and usually I’m already getting my mind ready for work Monday if I’m not doing email and more. But tonight, I don’t need to get ready cause it is a three-day weekend! WOO HOO! Love Labor Day Weekend! This week’s blog poll represented the divergence from food polls and moved to the […]
Tag Archives | Labor Day
By Janice Person on September 3, 2010 in ag awareness, agriculture, animal ag, food, Food & Farm, XDated
What do your plans look like for Labor Day? Input from friends, tweeps, etc on the most popular ways to spend the weekend and of course what foods to eat!
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Why The Loss of BB King Feels So Personal May 15, 2015
- Soaking Up the Sun and Tulips May 13, 2015
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift for Both Her & Me! May 9, 2015
- Caring & Understanding on Two Z Dairy Farms (Farms A to Z) April 30, 2015
- Mr. Ray Young, The Farmer Who Won My Heart (Farms A to Z) April 29, 2015
- Harold: It's salt to purify the dohyo. Dates back to Shin...
- UrbLife: This is so awesome that you spotlight farmers, par...
- UrbLife: Such a nice story, and memories you can share for ...
- Janice Person: Thanks! As you can see, I have loved his guitar an...
- Mariana L.: What a beautiful tribute to an amazing talent....
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
Another #TBT as my niece stretches to her tippy toes to try & find #BBKing #ripbbking
My lunch today in the cafe powered by @guckenheimerusa #eatingbyexample #latergram
And a little later when he first started driving.... Super cool in shades & a minivan!
A #tbt to that first Christmas @the_real_hiro was with us & I got him a Keith Haring watch
As I watched #DavidLetterman tonight I remembered the 2 times I had a chance to watch a taping, many times walking past the Ed Sullivan Theater and laughing with him more times than I can count! #LovedLetterman #bestwishes
Love having an excuse to get up from my desk & walk across campus! It's a beautiful day!
At my keyboard at @monsantoco on a call & #eatingbyexample
Thanks @walkerfarms for reminding me one shoe can change a girl's life.... For some of us it is more of a Chuck than a Choo ;)
Something magical to have the arch welcome you home after a #roadtrip #STL #flyoverAmerica
Check it out! The dairy farm @lesaeclark & @milkingmaid call home!
Enjoyed a #KY #farm visit to break up my drive with smiles! Thanks @lesaeclark @milkingmaid & @raewagoner!
.@married2smoot loves acting stories out for an audience! #family
- Another #TBT as my niece stretches to her tippy toes to try & find #BBKing #ripbbking https://t.co/dJOBs9C6NH
about 5 hours ago
- JP REWIND Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z http://t.co/aiO1k1Vebz #agriculture
about 7 hours ago
- My lunch today in the cafe powered by @guckenheimerusa #eatingbyexample #latergram https://t.co/dgMHFH4wWe
about 12 hours ago
- JP REWIND True Grit Oscar Nominations & Dardanelle, Arkansas http://t.co/9ZhuoVAQnO #agawareness #agriculture #foodfarm #popularculture
about 19 hours ago
- And a little later when he first started driving.... Super cool in shades & a minivan! https://t.co/kEFPujSW6T
about 20 hours ago