It’s Sunday night and usually I’m already getting my mind ready for work Monday if I’m not doing email and more. But tonight, I don’t need to get ready cause it is a three-day weekend! WOO HOO! Love Labor Day Weekend! This week’s blog poll represented the divergence from food polls and moved to the […]
Tag Archives | Labor Day
By Janice Person on September 3, 2010 in ag awareness, agriculture, animal ag, food, Food & Farm, XDated
What do your plans look like for Labor Day? Input from friends, tweeps, etc on the most popular ways to spend the weekend and of course what foods to eat!
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video) June 28, 2015
- It’s Time for an Ice Cream Cone! And Show from Turkey (Video) June 27, 2015
- Is it safe to travel in Turkey, esp, as a woman traveling alone? June 25, 2015
- Racism, History, My Family and Looking Deeper June 24, 2015
- Finding Peace & Quiet in Cappadocia’s Red Valley (Video) June 21, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video): […] of my daydreams about going to Cappadoci...
- It's Time for an Ice Cream Cone Show from Turkey (Video): […] to get some sun. Add to that it is Natio...
- Janice Person: Cool! Thanks for adding a team I hadn't thought o...
- Ibrahim Khan: Hi Ms.Person, I must say I am very surprised at h...
- grtgrace: Shockers of Wichita State...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
Fun at the cards stadium last night... Saw more of a Ford Fusion than game though! Had fun despite the crappy weather!
Photo from earlier ... Always enjoy seeing Stan the Man
Seems like the game may be called due to hurricane #stl
Getting ready to catch my first @stlcards game of the season #overdue #stlcards #gocards
Still laughing about the pizza tonight. Somehow the waitress miskeyed it so meatballs & pepperoni became meatballs & pesto. So strange.
Yum! The smell alone made me gain 5 pounds! Thanks @insomniacookiesofficial
What an incredible experience! So glad I didn't let my fear of heights keep me from the flight! #ontheblog #linkinprofile #latergram
Decided to try conquering (or at least temporarily ignoring) my fear of heights for a hot air balloon ride while in #Cappadocia #Turkey #latergram story #ontheblog #linkinprofile
Just another exciting day in #STL #stlwx making me take cover
The photo bomb that made Piper & me smile!
Not sure how I missed posting this yesterday! So fun seeing my peeps #latergram
Was so fun to see the ice cream cone shows in Istanbul! #travel #turkey #ontheblog #linkinprofile
- JP REWIND Old Blue Takes the Top Spot on the Dairy http://t.co/gQVHHziZtN #agawareness #cotton #foodfarm #guestperspective
about 10 hours ago
- Love hearing a little Country Grammar from @Nelly_Mo this morning.... Ready to let it go.... From the Lou and proud :) #stl
about 22 hours ago
- Photo from earlier ... Always enjoy seeing Stan the Man https://t.co/npITjDQQDD
about 1 day ago
- JP REWIND Prairie Californian Loves Sunflowers & Wheat (Farm A to Z) http://t.co/2F1fkIMXRm #agriculture
about 1 day ago
- Seems like the game may be called due to hurricane #stl https://t.co/WrLWkwX4o7
about 1 day ago