This week’s photos are mainly food… I’m guessing I’ve been hungry despite the high temps mainly because I have such great options available. But there are three photos that I guess I should explain. While house-hunting, I spotted the kind of light fixture that really stands out. Its not for me but I know my [...]
Tag Archives | light
- G is for GMOs — What are GMOs & Why Do Farmers Plant GMO Crops? April 8, 2013
- A is for Agriculture — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 1, 2013
- Cotton Gin in Kansas Made Me Pump My Brakes February 19, 2013
- Stereotype Busters And A Need to Vent March 1, 2013
- E is for Elevator — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 5, 2013
- Having the Voices of a Few Incredible Co-workers (and me) on BlogHer May 24, 2013
- Farmers are Planning For Cotton Harvest as They Plant Cotton May 22, 2013
- Sticks & Stones May Break My Bones, But Abercrombie Clothes Will Never Fit Me May 21, 2013
- How to Edit Mobile Photos Quickly & Without Expensive Software May 19, 2013
- Reviving My Series of Food Polls With Apples! Which is your favorite? May 17, 2013
- Janice Person: LOL! That's too funny! ...
- katlynrumbold: VERY GOOD post!! I've never been a fan of AF, so ...
- Janice Person: Oh, and please know... my heart goes out to your f...
- Janice Person: Thanks Kasse! My family loves Thrift Shop shopping...
- Jennifer: Well said, JP. My thoughts were: The guy's a jer...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!