This week’s photos are mainly food… I’m guessing I’ve been hungry despite the high temps mainly because I have such great options available. But there are three photos that I guess I should explain. While house-hunting, I spotted the kind of light fixture that really stands out. Its not for me but I know my […]
Tag Archives | light
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video) June 28, 2015
- It’s Time for an Ice Cream Cone! And Show from Turkey (Video) June 27, 2015
- Is it safe to travel in Turkey, esp, as a woman traveling alone? June 25, 2015
- Racism, History, My Family and Looking Deeper June 24, 2015
- Finding Peace & Quiet in Cappadocia’s Red Valley (Video) June 21, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video): […] of my daydreams about going to Cappadoci...
- It's Time for an Ice Cream Cone Show from Turkey (Video): […] to get some sun. Add to that it is Natio...
- Janice Person: Cool! Thanks for adding a team I hadn't thought o...
- Ibrahim Khan: Hi Ms.Person, I must say I am very surprised at h...
- grtgrace: Shockers of Wichita State...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
Still laughing about the pizza tonight. Somehow the waitress miskeyed it so meatballs & pepperoni became meatballs & pesto. So strange.
Yum! The smell alone made me gain 5 pounds! Thanks @insomniacookiesofficial
What an incredible experience! So glad I didn't let my fear of heights keep me from the flight! #ontheblog #linkinprofile #latergram
Decided to try conquering (or at least temporarily ignoring) my fear of heights for a hot air balloon ride while in #Cappadocia #Turkey #latergram story #ontheblog #linkinprofile
Just another exciting day in #STL #stlwx making me take cover
The photo bomb that made Piper & me smile!
Not sure how I missed posting this yesterday! So fun seeing my peeps #latergram
Was so fun to see the ice cream cone shows in Istanbul! #travel #turkey #ontheblog #linkinprofile
Smores makes this child crazy happy
Had to light this up so @cathyfacer can see what she has to be jealous of.
I mean look at the joy on those faces!
These two though....
- Yep, @SavorTooth has me thinking again... this time it is bees. https://t.co/4GN7Pny1EQ
about 7 hours ago
- For days I have giggled seeing the Ant Man tweets.... that's what happens when you know more entomologists than Marvel fans #justsayin
about 7 hours ago
- Yum! The smell alone made me gain 5 pounds! Thanks @insomniacookies http://t.co/hu7RvxAWz6
about 18 hours ago
- JP REWIND Cotton 101: A Country Girl http://t.co/weOnXDu94O #agawareness #agriculture #cotton #foodfarm #guestperspective #personalinsight
about 20 hours ago
- WKND POST: Faced my fear of heights to take a balloon flight in #Turkey http://t.co/VxCN4pkgPj #TTOT #travel http://t.co/jxKU7sUJyk
about 1 day ago