When I had the chance to tour the White House at the holidays, I decided there were a few other sights that I hadn’t seen that had been calling my name. I had to make time to do a few places on the mall. And though I had thought I’d write the posts in order […]
Tag Archives | Martin Luther King
Travel most of the week followed by a redeye and weather-induced issues on traffic, cut my office time to just one day this past week. One of the topics we discussed was the upcoming holiday in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr’s birthday. Sitting here on the weekend, I tried to get photos from my […]
This week has been filled with stresses. Traveling up until the last minute when I had to get home so the movers could come and pack me up, may not have been the smartest thing, but the results of the AgChat Foundation Conference will be felt for a long time. The enthusiasm I picked up […]
I had a chance to catch up with my friend Kelly’s parents recently. Kelly & I became fast friends in college and made more than a few trips to visit her family while we were in school. This small school Phillips University (Enid, OK) helped me meet people from all over…. and although Kelly’s parents […]
Denair, California (2,642 miles from home) Hey Jake, On Thursday January 12th 2010 I took flat Stanley to school with me at Denair Elementary School. We read the book “The series of the unfortunate events” together. Stanley enjoyed the book because it was about 3 kids who go to a lumber mill, and while there […]
Sure this is an agricultural blog and many of you will assume that a post on the national holiday honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr’s birthday is a bit off the mainstream path, but then again, I’m rarely known to be conventional. And having grown up in Memphis, this holiday was something that was part […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips August 19, 2015
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip August 17, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Julie Mellor-Trupp: A little late to the party, but I wanted to thank ...
- Wizzing Off to Milan | Budget Nomad: […] Remembering a Visit to Milan’s Duo...
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips - a colorful adventure: […] few years ago though Lee Jeans got my at...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] Make sure the car is up for it — e...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] the last few years, I’ve found it ...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- Hanging out with some more loud redheads! #FamilyForward at @universalorlando http://t.co/YIMWCYPY0z http://t.co/7eCV99Ine9
about 4 hours ago
- Fun to see the #FamilyForward crowd in full superhero mode with @cmnhospitals #miracleband http://t.co/ouV9AJaWnE http://t.co/DlRHg2c2xL
about 5 hours ago
- JP REWIND Getting on the Field at a St. Louis Cardinals Game VIDEO http://t.co/0bAAhi2bJ0 #popularculture
about 1 day ago
- Great night for a @cardinals ballgame #gocards #stl http://t.co/FshdCxml44 http://t.co/fLKaGWhfzo
about 1 day ago
- Excited to bring #CampSci to #FamilyForward this weekend! #ilovemyjob https://t.co/bR3IPqmIrf
about 1 day ago