When I had the chance to tour the White House at the holidays, I decided there were a few other sights that I hadn’t seen that had been calling my name. I had to make time to do a few places on the mall. And though I had thought I’d write the posts in order […]
Tag Archives | Martin Luther King
Travel most of the week followed by a redeye and weather-induced issues on traffic, cut my office time to just one day this past week. One of the topics we discussed was the upcoming holiday in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr’s birthday. Sitting here on the weekend, I tried to get photos from my […]
This week has been filled with stresses. Traveling up until the last minute when I had to get home so the movers could come and pack me up, may not have been the smartest thing, but the results of the AgChat Foundation Conference will be felt for a long time. The enthusiasm I picked up […]
I had a chance to catch up with my friend Kelly’s parents recently. Kelly & I became fast friends in college and made more than a few trips to visit her family while we were in school. This small school Phillips University (Enid, OK) helped me meet people from all over…. and although Kelly’s parents […]
Denair, California (2,642 miles from home) Hey Jake, On Thursday January 12th 2010 I took flat Stanley to school with me at Denair Elementary School. We read the book “The series of the unfortunate events” together. Stanley enjoyed the book because it was about 3 kids who go to a lumber mill, and while there […]
Sure this is an agricultural blog and many of you will assume that a post on the national holiday honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr’s birthday is a bit off the mainstream path, but then again, I’m rarely known to be conventional. And having grown up in Memphis, this holiday was something that was part […]
- 25 Years of Love, A Month of Marriage, My View of Gay Marriage September 26, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- Remembering 1970s Halloween Celebrations November 1, 2015
- My 50th Birthday was So Memorable! Helicopter VIDEO November 24, 2015
- Visiting All 50 States by the Time I am 50! DONE! November 23, 2015
- When Seeing All 50 States Sounded Out of Reach November 22, 2015
- A Heart-Stopping Midnight Visit to Denny’s November 21, 2015
- How did you work before e-mail? The Pre-Internet Office November 20, 2015
- Janice Person: Thanks Kim. I have to say the full video has a lot...
- Janice Person: Thanks! Appreciate your stopping by!...
- Janice Person: Thanks! It was a great one!...
- kimrlang: Awesome video and pictures! Early in my radio care...
- My 50th Birthday was Certainly Memorable! Helicopter VIDEO: […] you may have seen yesterday, I traveled ...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- Reading up on horses to see if she can get Comanche in check next summer https://t.co/4h4c7vWWQ8 https://t.co/Q7FFaU2Vx9
about 52 mins ago
- Made it to my #happyplace! So good to see dear ones tonight! https://t.co/1lW0tK3Gsa https://t.co/IMBBZUJun9
about 11 hours ago
- There is just something about the air in Tennessee that welcomes me home... I think it's called humidity! #gotalldriedoutinUT
about 14 hours ago
- JP REWIND St. Louis A to Z: Forest Park, the Fox Theater, Frostbite Ice Cream & more https://t.co/5cItpRNSxx #travel
about 14 hours ago
- There is a baby on this flight that is obviously not excited about traveling for the holiday. My beloved Bose have met their match
about 17 hours ago