A photo blog of transporting cotton to the gin after harvest. Includes photos of different styles of modules, the ways modules are labeled, and descriptions of the how what and why. The latest part in the Cotton 101 series.
Tag Archives | module
An overview of what happens to cotton after its been picked. This is just the field part and includes photos and videos. Includes video of the Case IH on-board module system.
My niece’s first visit to a farm at the age of 22. We spent the day in cotton fields watching the farm crew go about their work and even going along for a ride. This is a guest post from her saying what she’s learned.
- Facing An Identity Crisis Head On March 12, 2014
- Remembering Miss Dot (Dot Hester) The Way She Deserves to be Remembered March 2, 2014
- If Monsanto is evil, what’s that say about me? About dialogue? February 10, 2014
- It’s Not All Rainbows & Unicorns with Mommy Bloggers May 5, 2014
- If misery loves company, this winter is creating one hell of a community! January 29, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Q is for the Queeny Family and Queeny Park! July 12, 2014
- 250 Birthday Cakes Celebrating St. Louis’ 250th Birthday VIDEO July 9, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Peabody Opera House, Pizza, Pork Steaks & more July 4, 2014
- The Independence Day We Should All Want #NoKidHungry July 1, 2014
- Farmer's Market Season Arrives in St. Louis - Arch City Homes: […] I had good intentions this summer, and h...
- Charlieann: brill..I have seen it growing in the Mississippi,...
- Why Do Farmers Check Fields...? | Prairie CalifornianPrairie Californian: […] T is for Tillage – Understanding &...
- Innovation in Food, Friends, and Flyovers (Part 2) | Stirlist: […] dinner to be awesome, because Janice has...
- Janice Person: Those are my favorites... the kinds where I am so ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!