A photo blog of transporting cotton to the gin after harvest. Includes photos of different styles of modules, the ways modules are labeled, and descriptions of the how what and why. The latest part in the Cotton 101 series.
Tag Archives | module
An overview of what happens to cotton after its been picked. This is just the field part and includes photos and videos. Includes video of the Case IH on-board module system.
My niece’s first visit to a farm at the age of 22. We spent the day in cotton fields watching the farm crew go about their work and even going along for a ride. This is a guest post from her saying what she’s learned.
- I am LOVING the Olympics…. Who’s with me? August 11, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- Whether it is 901 Rocks or #901Rocks, it is Lots of Fun September 10, 2016
- What do farmers do in the winter? January 4, 2017
- My New, New Year’s Tradition — Creating a Memory Jar December 31, 2016
- Finding Awesome Amidst a Crazy Travel Day December 23, 2016
- The First Bad Winter Weather Took Me Sideways A Bit December 17, 2016
- A Once-in-a-Lifetime Opera Experience in Prague December 5, 2016
- Why I Grow GE Crops - Food Dialogues: […] the case of glyphosate (Roundup) resista...
- Just another day on the farm: Thanks so much for posting my blog in your list :)...
- What do farmers do in the winter? | a colorful adventure: […] for livestock — Lots of farmers have l...
- dladydi: Thanks for the ideas sounds good. I jot things in...
- What Almonds Look Like on the Tree & On the Farm | a colorful adventure: […] of growing almonds — that’s ...