A photo blog of transporting cotton to the gin after harvest. Includes photos of different styles of modules, the ways modules are labeled, and descriptions of the how what and why. The latest part in the Cotton 101 series.
Tag Archives | module
An overview of what happens to cotton after its been picked. This is just the field part and includes photos and videos. Includes video of the Case IH on-board module system.
My niece’s first visit to a farm at the age of 22. We spent the day in cotton fields watching the farm crew go about their work and even going along for a ride. This is a guest post from her saying what she’s learned.
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- My First Visit to The Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial in DC January 18, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Union Station, USS Inaugural and Upper Limits January 17, 2015
- City Girls Getting Up Close to Cotton January 14, 2015
- Which states produce the most cotton? Acres, Pounds & More January 13, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Ted Drewes & Toasted Raviolis January 9, 2015
- Lynn: Oh this brings back memories. My mom used to make...
- Hayden Panettiere Cotton Commercial | Aula feel free: […] File Name : What’s with that hayden pa...
- Martha wiseman: I picked cotton from the field and want to plant t...
- Janice Person: What an incredible compliment! Thanks Leroy! Hope ...
- Leroy: Being an African American male it's not often I g...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter