Its Mothers Day and I could go any of several directions with a post about my mom. I could go totally sappy with the kinds of things she’s done to make me and my brother & sisters better people, I could crack jokes about how she’s put up with us for decades and how she […]
Tag Archives | Mother’s Day
This Sunday is Mother Day and all across America, kids are looking for that perfect way to say thanks to moms for all the work they do at home and away from the house. The America’s Farmers Farm Mom of the Year program began in 2010 to honor some of the women who make agriculture so […]
This weekend downtown Memphis has likely seen some of the biggest days of visitors in a long time. Granted, the Memphis in May festival brought a lot of people in, but since Friday, the crowds have been steadily growing. Many of the folks coming down to the river front live in Memphis and the surrounding […]
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks October 31, 2013
- Why Shouldn’t I Say Merry Christmas? Happy Holidays Isn’t the Same! December 5, 2013
- Facing An Identity Crisis Head On March 12, 2014
- Remembering Miss Dot (Dot Hester) The Way She Deserves to be Remembered March 2, 2014
- If Monsanto is evil, what’s that say about me? About dialogue? February 10, 2014
- St Louis A to Z: Laclede, Lewis & Clark and Lemp Mansion April 15, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Kemper Art Museum and Kiener Plaza April 14, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: John Goodman, Joplin House, Jefferson Barracks, Jewel Box & the Jefferson National Expansion April 14, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Imo’s Pizza, Interstates and Ikea Dreams April 13, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Hockey, The Hill, Hi-Pointe Theater, & Hodak’s April 13, 2014
- Remembering Norman Borlaug and Looking to the Future - a colorful adventure: […] would have been Borlaug’s birthday...
- Cella Delsing: This information is amazing. I have to do a proje...
- Janice Person: Thanks Linda. I hope you are lucky enough to have ...
- Linda Brendle: Janice, what a sweet tribute you've written about...
- Janice Person: LOL Susi! I have to say, having seen South Florida...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!