Thought this would make a perfect Wordless Wednesday post! Check out the Peterson Farm Bros new video…. Love their senses of humor! Hope they don’t mind me capturing a screenshot so I have a thumbnail on this when it gets shared on Facebook, etc.! And I swear when I watch this, I think to myself that […]
Tag Archives | music
I have expressed my love of music on my blog before, but there is a difference in simply saying you love it and truly being thankful for something. For me, I a truly thankful for music for several reasons and that’s what rates a mention here in my 30 days of thanks series. There is […]
In December my sister and I had a chance for a girl’s trip to England. One day while she was at work, I spent the afternoon at Windsor Castle, the weekend home Queen Elizabeth visits so often. When I arrived in town I asked a tour officer what all I should take in and it […]
Music is a huge part of my life. I have never been what anyone would call a musician (I am sure that lawsuits would be filed if playing flute in junior high school qualified). But I think most of my family and friends would nod in agreement if someone said I was passionate about music. […]
As I look back over 2011, I think about how much the blog has changed — content, design, adding readers, etc. and wondered what I should be doing for 2012. came up with an idea. I don’t have to be the one who thinks up the ways to improve it — I’ll crowd source ideas […]
There are those people in our lives that we come across and for whatever reason, there is an immediate and lasting connection. I grew up with an “Uncle Mac” (previously mentioned in my Flat Stanley series). Our families went to church together, took summer vacations camping together and he bowled in the same league as […]
It is amazing to me how much music you can catch in Memphis. There are the clubs along Beale Street that get the tourists attention. But there are also venues all around town and there seems to always be choices of music to listen to. Granted, the rockin blues are what put Memphis on the […]
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- Feeling the Cotton Love on a Dairy Farm! June 12, 2014
- City Girls Checking Out a Soybean Field November 22, 2014
- Two City Girls on the Farm for a Day November 17, 2014
- I Need to Just Accept Cold & Move On…. November 16, 2014
- Witnessing or Dealing with In Flight Medical Emergencies November 9, 2014
- My Unabiding Love of BB King & the Blues October 27, 2014
- Shauna Ferguson-Farver: Love having all these amazing resources in one pla...
- Janice Person: LOL! I am sure I'd love the weather in Hawaii but...
- Janice Person: Thanks! You go girl!...
- IowaMeetsMaui: Might I suggest a transfer to Hawaii? I felt just...
- shana: I have stuck with you ! You inspire me Janice!...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!