Thought this would make a perfect Wordless Wednesday post! Check out the Peterson Farm Bros new video…. Love their senses of humor! Hope they don’t mind me capturing a screenshot so I have a thumbnail on this when it gets shared on Facebook, etc.! And I swear when I watch this, I think to myself that […]
Tag Archives | music
I have expressed my love of music on my blog before, but there is a difference in simply saying you love it and truly being thankful for something. For me, I a truly thankful for music for several reasons and that’s what rates a mention here in my 30 days of thanks series. There is […]
In December my sister and I had a chance for a girl’s trip to England. One day while she was at work, I spent the afternoon at Windsor Castle, the weekend home Queen Elizabeth visits so often. When I arrived in town I asked a tour officer what all I should take in and it […]
Music is a huge part of my life. I have never been what anyone would call a musician (I am sure that lawsuits would be filed if playing flute in junior high school qualified). But I think most of my family and friends would nod in agreement if someone said I was passionate about music. […]
As I look back over 2011, I think about how much the blog has changed — content, design, adding readers, etc. and wondered what I should be doing for 2012. came up with an idea. I don’t have to be the one who thinks up the ways to improve it — I’ll crowd source ideas […]
There are those people in our lives that we come across and for whatever reason, there is an immediate and lasting connection. I grew up with an “Uncle Mac” (previously mentioned in my Flat Stanley series). Our families went to church together, took summer vacations camping together and he bowled in the same league as […]
It is amazing to me how much music you can catch in Memphis. There are the clubs along Beale Street that get the tourists attention. But there are also venues all around town and there seems to always be choices of music to listen to. Granted, the rockin blues are what put Memphis on the […]
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks October 31, 2013
- Why Shouldn’t I Say Merry Christmas? Happy Holidays Isn’t the Same! December 5, 2013
- Facing An Identity Crisis Head On March 12, 2014
- Remembering Miss Dot (Dot Hester) The Way She Deserves to be Remembered March 2, 2014
- If Monsanto is evil, what’s that say about me? About dialogue? February 10, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: The Olympics, Ozzie Smith, Old Court House, Oshie, & The Ozarks April 21, 2014
- Mind Reeling After Blog Review on #BlogChat April 20, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Niche, Nelly & Norton Grapes April 19, 2014
- Committing to a Blog Refresh & Getting the Help of Friends April 19, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: McDonnell Douglas, Museum of Transportation, Metrolink, & Magic House April 17, 2014
- Collin Kromke: Just testing out your comments for the #blogchat r...
- stldenise: I like your font on the header, but it gets jumble...
- Remembering Norman Borlaug and Looking to the Future - a colorful adventure: […] would have been Borlaug’s birthday...
- Cella Delsing: This information is amazing. I have to do a proje...
- Janice Person: Thanks Linda. I hope you are lucky enough to have ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!