Travel most of the week followed by a redeye and weather-induced issues on traffic, cut my office time to just one day this past week. One of the topics we discussed was the upcoming holiday in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr’s birthday. Sitting here on the weekend, I tried to get photos from my […]
Tag Archives | National Civil Rights Museum
I had a chance to catch up with my friend Kelly’s parents recently. Kelly & I became fast friends in college and made more than a few trips to visit her family while we were in school. This small school Phillips University (Enid, OK) helped me meet people from all over…. and although Kelly’s parents […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- How Many Farmers Named Val Do You Know? (Farms A to Z) April 25, 2015
- Taking a Walk on The Udder Side (Farms A to Z) April 24, 2015
- Passion is Clear with The Deere Milkmaid & The Farmed Life (Farms A to Z) April 23, 2015
- Stauffer Dairy, Scott Farms & SlowMoneyFarm Show Range of Farms (Farm A to Z) April 22, 2015
- Things You Should Know About Ranching in Montana & Ray-Lin Dairy (Farm A to Z) April 21, 2015
- Janice Person: I really do! I was at the Edward Jones dome yester...
- Katie (@momslrb): Love STL's R...Thanks for the shout out. Hope we...
- Janice Person: Thanks! Good ideas! ...
- SlowMoneyFarm: A couple others on my "if you eat read these" - ...
- What Are Farmers Like? F is for Farmer in my A to Z Challenge: […] A is for Agriculture -- An A to Z Series...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter