Travel most of the week followed by a redeye and weather-induced issues on traffic, cut my office time to just one day this past week. One of the topics we discussed was the upcoming holiday in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr’s birthday. Sitting here on the weekend, I tried to get photos from my […]
Tag Archives | National Civil Rights Museum
I had a chance to catch up with my friend Kelly’s parents recently. Kelly & I became fast friends in college and made more than a few trips to visit her family while we were in school. This small school Phillips University (Enid, OK) helped me meet people from all over…. and although Kelly’s parents […]
- I am LOVING the Olympics…. Who’s with me? August 11, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- Whether it is 901 Rocks or #901Rocks, it is Lots of Fun September 10, 2016
- What do farmers do in the winter? January 4, 2017
- My New, New Year’s Tradition — Creating a Memory Jar December 31, 2016
- Finding Awesome Amidst a Crazy Travel Day December 23, 2016
- The First Bad Winter Weather Took Me Sideways A Bit December 17, 2016
- A Once-in-a-Lifetime Opera Experience in Prague December 5, 2016
- Why I Grow GE Crops - Food Dialogues: […] the case of glyphosate (Roundup) resista...
- Just another day on the farm: Thanks so much for posting my blog in your list :)...
- What do farmers do in the winter? | a colorful adventure: […] for livestock — Lots of farmers have l...
- dladydi: Thanks for the ideas sounds good. I jot things in...
- What Almonds Look Like on the Tree & On the Farm | a colorful adventure: […] of growing almonds — that’s ...