Last Friday, I had a unique opportunity to learn about Hawaiian agriculture directly from an expert — a farmer from the windward side of Oahu! Dean took time to tell me about his farm on video. And I wrote a blog post for the group hosting the meeting I was at talking about some of a […]
Tag Archives | Oahu
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Celebrating a Turkish Wedding (VIDEO) July 12, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video) June 28, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Laclede, Lewis & Clark and Lemp Mansion: […] This year I am doing a St. Louis A to Z...
- Claire.Bartram: Hello Janice, just got a moment in between packing...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: you are amazing i too love agriculture...
- Claire Bartram: Will do, but am away for a couple of weeks, so wil...
- Janice Person: awesome! I'd love to see photos. Email me one to ...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
Hot as hell but happy at the @cardinals game! #Cardinals #gocards
Today is a baseball kind of day, but lunch first
I don't really get into lots of bumper stickers, etc on my car but I love having reminders of great trips nearby. These two have been in my cars for years -- the blue eye beads from my first trip to Turkey & the olive wood rosary from Israel. What positive touchstones or pieces of flair do you have in your car? #travel #car #auto
A fixture on #theloop that is still on my need to visit list #stl
Mussels and fries.... A favorite appetizer and Three Kings does it perfectly! #stl #theloop
So good to visit with @tojosan & @nannajordan tonight! #stl
This kid tho
All the dancing means a girl needs some water! Stay hydrated! #summer #water #kids
Yes, she is in a dancing mood
Meeting friends for dinner & got here early enough for a glass of wine cause traffic was nonexistent! Thankful to a Cards game!
So fun seeing some of my Minnesota pals today!
.@zweberfarms is telling us about how they feed their cows
- Such a beautiful view.... Made better as we marked the win column! #GoCards http://t.co/Hiwq793pha
about 44 mins ago
- Hot as hell but happy at the @cardinals game! #Cardinals #gocards https://t.co/0MAe0wherK
about 3 hours ago
- Wow. Its been 6 years since some of us in agriculture got Twitter to #moo as a birthday gift for @farmerhaley http://t.co/S56JRAKZ8m #farm
about 8 hours ago
- I don't really get into lots of bumper stickers, etc on my car but I love having reminders of great… https://t.co/9EFdNDo99s
about 1 day ago
- JP REWIND Elvis & Agriculture - My Perspective http://t.co/y10ppJ8QQF #agawareness #agriculture #foodfarm #popularculture
about 2 days ago