One clear sign of spring is the start of baseball’s spring training, but opening day is a critical milestone! This year two big opening days came at the same time — Major League Baseball and one of the seasonal farmers markets in my part of the world. And what’s really cool, is I was able […]
Tag Archives | opening day
I’m not talking about a hunting or sports season, but it is something a lot of people look forward to — the opening of the Memphis Farmers Market downtown! I’ve missed the opening event but I’ve seen updates of lots of folks who went. And it doesn’t look like they missed me as there was […]
- It’s Not All Rainbows & Unicorns with Mommy Bloggers May 5, 2014
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- Young Cotton Plants & 2014 Cotton Planting Progress to Date May 19, 2014
- What cotton harvest problems can farmers have when it rains? October 19, 2014
- Enjoying A Quick Trip to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania September 24, 2014
- What You Should Know About Cotton in September September 21, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: The St. Louis Rams and Running September 14, 2014
- Ice Buckets, Kindness, Ferguson & Education August 23, 2014
- Janice Person: Thanks Justin! Glad you found it of interest. I ha...
- Janice Person: I know right? If it isn't one thing it's another...
- Cotton Boll Conspiracy: I hadn't considered the cotton seeds starting to ...
- What cotton harvest problems come from rain? VIDEO: […] can put a weight issue at play making co...
- Justin Bartholomay: Janice, very interesting! I've always been intere...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!