One clear sign of spring is the start of baseball’s spring training, but opening day is a critical milestone! This year two big opening days came at the same time — Major League Baseball and one of the seasonal farmers markets in my part of the world. And what’s really cool, is I was able […]
Tag Archives | opening day
I’m not talking about a hunting or sports season, but it is something a lot of people look forward to — the opening of the Memphis Farmers Market downtown! I’ve missed the opening event but I’ve seen updates of lots of folks who went. And it doesn’t look like they missed me as there was […]
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- My First Visit to The Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial in DC January 18, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Union Station, USS Inaugural and Upper Limits January 17, 2015
- City Girls Getting Up Close to Cotton January 14, 2015
- Which states produce the most cotton? Acres, Pounds & More January 13, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Ted Drewes & Toasted Raviolis January 9, 2015
- Hayden Panettiere Cotton Commercial | Aula feel free: […] File Name : What’s with that hayden pa...
- Martha wiseman: I picked cotton from the field and want to plant t...
- Janice Person: What an incredible compliment! Thanks Leroy! Hope ...
- Leroy: Being an African American male it's not often I g...
- My First Visit to The Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in DC: […] I had the chance to tour the White House...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter