As we approached Thanksgiving, I asked some friends and family who regularly share information about food and show their thanks if they would be willing to do it. I have shared brief thoughts from several on food, and others have written guest posts for me. I’m thrilled to have my brother Ray’s thoughts about giving [...]
Tag Archives | Organic farming
- G is for GMOs — What are GMOs & Why Do Farmers Plant GMO Crops? April 8, 2013
- A is for Agriculture — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 1, 2013
- Cotton Gin in Kansas Made Me Pump My Brakes February 19, 2013
- Stereotype Busters And A Need to Vent March 1, 2013
- E is for Elevator — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 5, 2013
- Reviving My Series of Food Polls With Apples! Which is your favorite? May 17, 2013
- Left Wordless By Visiting a Flower Farm — Lots of Irises & Peonies! May 14, 2013
- What’s with that Hayden Panettiere cotton commercial? May 6, 2013
- Lessons Learned Through My Blogging Challenge, an A to Z on Agriculture May 4, 2013
- Z is for Zoonoses — Zoonoses Isn’t Something Farmers Can Laugh About May 2, 2013
- Janice Person: Thanks a bunch Jennifer! I'll have to look for Mu...
- Jennifer Dickey Elwell: I recently found a new apple I love at a local orc...
- Janice Person: Hmmmm.... Last spring we had a late frost. I remem...
- Stephanie Bice: You know what's bad? My daughters LOVE honey cris...
- Janice Person: LOL! You did a great play by play on that one Max!...
AgChat Foundation agriculture A to Z ag blog California cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 cotton guest daily blogging dairy facebook family farm farmer farmers farming feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health Israel livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip social media St. Louis St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter