As you know, I have been doing the 365 project. And although I stopped posting the photos here without any fanfare, I have done really well capturing every day this year but one with a photo that is representative of the day (the one day I missed featured a whoops). Here’s a collection of thumbnails […]
Tag Archives | photo
Last week’s 365 project post included a photo that drew a decent amount of attention. I thought because I had edited the photo a good amount, it may be good for me to share the original and the edited version as my mostly wordless Wednesday Here’s the view I saw. It was close to noon. […]
A couple of years ago, friends and I toured Italy together. Our trip ended in Milan and I was reminded of the spectacular duomo (cathedral) there yesterday. I thought the view of it, especially some of the ones taken on the roof may leave you wordless.
Although most people think of cotton in it’s final mature state, it’s important to remember that cotton has to grow from seed throughout the season to get to that point. And it’s amazing how often I’ve had folks ask me about something they’ve seen in a field as they were driving by, like this recent […]
Over the 2010 Thanksgiving holidays, Jodi Termine got a chance to take a break from Kansas and get closer to home. Along the way, Jody (aka jtgirl on Twitter) was heading south on highway 39 in Georgia. As she neared Lucille, she snapped a photo and sent it my way. Thanks Jody!
Beginning of the series on cotton to talk about the parts of the plant, how it’s used, etc. Some of the things that make it so freakin awesome.
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- Whether it is 901 Rocks or #901Rocks, it is Lots of Fun September 10, 2016
- The First Bad Winter Weather Took Me Sideways A Bit December 17, 2016
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- We Heard Her Scream “Help!” February 26, 2017
- If asked, what does cotton feel like? How would you answer? February 18, 2017
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today January 21, 2017
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration January 19, 2017
- What do farmers do in the winter? January 4, 2017
- Is Agribusiness getting serious about sustainability? – NREL CMS: […] online videos and social media outlets w...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] think that the decisions we make about h...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] Through all of that I have been able to ...
- DebbieLB @ KidsCowsandGrass.com: Wow! What a great opportunity! My mom and dad atte...
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration | a colorful adventure: […] I could swing it all. The prep got real ...