As you know, I have been doing the 365 project. And although I stopped posting the photos here without any fanfare, I have done really well capturing every day this year but one with a photo that is representative of the day (the one day I missed featured a whoops). Here’s a collection of thumbnails […]
Tag Archives | photo
Last week’s 365 project post included a photo that drew a decent amount of attention. I thought because I had edited the photo a good amount, it may be good for me to share the original and the edited version as my mostly wordless Wednesday Here’s the view I saw. It was close to noon. […]
A couple of years ago, friends and I toured Italy together. Our trip ended in Milan and I was reminded of the spectacular duomo (cathedral) there yesterday. I thought the view of it, especially some of the ones taken on the roof may leave you wordless.
Although most people think of cotton in it’s final mature state, it’s important to remember that cotton has to grow from seed throughout the season to get to that point. And it’s amazing how often I’ve had folks ask me about something they’ve seen in a field as they were driving by, like this recent […]
Over the 2010 Thanksgiving holidays, Jodi Termine got a chance to take a break from Kansas and get closer to home. Along the way, Jody (aka jtgirl on Twitter) was heading south on highway 39 in Georgia. As she neared Lucille, she snapped a photo and sent it my way. Thanks Jody!
Beginning of the series on cotton to talk about the parts of the plant, how it’s used, etc. Some of the things that make it so freakin awesome.
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks October 31, 2013
- Why Shouldn’t I Say Merry Christmas? Happy Holidays Isn’t the Same! December 5, 2013
- Facing An Identity Crisis Head On March 12, 2014
- Remembering Miss Dot (Dot Hester) The Way She Deserves to be Remembered March 2, 2014
- If Monsanto is evil, what’s that say about me? About dialogue? February 10, 2014
- Climate Change & The Video that has Me Thinking About It April 16, 2014
- St Louis A to Z: Laclede, Lewis & Clark and Lemp Mansion April 15, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Kemper Art Museum and Kiener Plaza April 14, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: John Goodman, Joplin House, Jefferson Barracks, Jewel Box & the Jefferson National Expansion April 14, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Imo’s Pizza, Interstates and Ikea Dreams April 13, 2014
- Remembering Norman Borlaug and Looking to the Future - a colorful adventure: […] would have been Borlaug’s birthday...
- Cella Delsing: This information is amazing. I have to do a proje...
- Janice Person: Thanks Linda. I hope you are lucky enough to have ...
- Linda Brendle: Janice, what a sweet tribute you've written about...
- Janice Person: LOL Susi! I have to say, having seen South Florida...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!