As you know, I have been doing the 365 project. And although I stopped posting the photos here without any fanfare, I have done really well capturing every day this year but one with a photo that is representative of the day (the one day I missed featured a whoops). Here’s a collection of thumbnails […]
Tag Archives | photo
Last week’s 365 project post included a photo that drew a decent amount of attention. I thought because I had edited the photo a good amount, it may be good for me to share the original and the edited version as my mostly wordless Wednesday Here’s the view I saw. It was close to noon. […]
A couple of years ago, friends and I toured Italy together. Our trip ended in Milan and I was reminded of the spectacular duomo (cathedral) there yesterday. I thought the view of it, especially some of the ones taken on the roof may leave you wordless.
Although most people think of cotton in it’s final mature state, it’s important to remember that cotton has to grow from seed throughout the season to get to that point. And it’s amazing how often I’ve had folks ask me about something they’ve seen in a field as they were driving by, like this recent […]
Over the 2010 Thanksgiving holidays, Jodi Termine got a chance to take a break from Kansas and get closer to home. Along the way, Jody (aka jtgirl on Twitter) was heading south on highway 39 in Georgia. As she neared Lucille, she snapped a photo and sent it my way. Thanks Jody!
Beginning of the series on cotton to talk about the parts of the plant, how it’s used, etc. Some of the things that make it so freakin awesome.
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips August 19, 2015
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip August 17, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Wizzing Off to Milan | Budget Nomad: […] Remembering a Visit to Milan’s Duo...
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips - a colorful adventure: […] few years ago though Lee Jeans got my at...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] Make sure the car is up for it — e...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] the last few years, I’ve found it ...
- Tornadoes... Are They Bad or are People Paranoid?: […] a move to Oklahoma from a part of the US...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- Elaine is happily headed to a lesbian wedding. "I'm not a lesbian, I hate men but I'm not a lesbian." LOL
about 3 hours ago
- Watching Seinfeld & cracking up at the episode where everyone is on the subway....
about 3 hours ago
- Love seeing the progress @DadLogic & his dear son are making with #campsci! http://t.co/GNuWKBBcan #science
about 11 hours ago
- JP REWIND What Almonds Look Like on the Tree & On the Farm http://t.co/jx35lpHVYV #agriculture #food #foodfarm
about 23 hours ago