As you know, I have been doing the 365 project. And although I stopped posting the photos here without any fanfare, I have done really well capturing every day this year but one with a photo that is representative of the day (the one day I missed featured a whoops). Here’s a collection of thumbnails […]
Tag Archives | photo
Last week’s 365 project post included a photo that drew a decent amount of attention. I thought because I had edited the photo a good amount, it may be good for me to share the original and the edited version as my mostly wordless Wednesday Here’s the view I saw. It was close to noon. […]
A couple of years ago, friends and I toured Italy together. Our trip ended in Milan and I was reminded of the spectacular duomo (cathedral) there yesterday. I thought the view of it, especially some of the ones taken on the roof may leave you wordless.
Although most people think of cotton in it’s final mature state, it’s important to remember that cotton has to grow from seed throughout the season to get to that point. And it’s amazing how often I’ve had folks ask me about something they’ve seen in a field as they were driving by, like this recent […]
Over the 2010 Thanksgiving holidays, Jodi Termine got a chance to take a break from Kansas and get closer to home. Along the way, Jody (aka jtgirl on Twitter) was heading south on highway 39 in Georgia. As she neared Lucille, she snapped a photo and sent it my way. Thanks Jody!
Beginning of the series on cotton to talk about the parts of the plant, how it’s used, etc. Some of the things that make it so freakin awesome.
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- My Visit with the Water Guy May Yield a Farm Visit June 8, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- City Girls Checking Out a Soybean Field November 22, 2014
- Two City Girls on the Farm for a Day November 17, 2014
- I Need to Just Accept Cold & Move On…. November 16, 2014
- Witnessing or Dealing with In Flight Medical Emergencies November 9, 2014
- Janice Person: Thanks Leroy! I hope you are having an incredible ...
- Leroy: Ms Janice I knew you were a special person when I ...
- Janice Person: Julia, I can tell you have a real passion for the...
- What are GMOs & Why Do Farmers Plant GMO Crops?: […] B is for Borlaug […]...
- Janice Person aka JPlovesCOTTON: Thanks Neisan... And thanks for being one of the f...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter