As you know, I have been doing the 365 project. And although I stopped posting the photos here without any fanfare, I have done really well capturing every day this year but one with a photo that is representative of the day (the one day I missed featured a whoops). Here’s a collection of thumbnails […]
Tag Archives | photo
Last week’s 365 project post included a photo that drew a decent amount of attention. I thought because I had edited the photo a good amount, it may be good for me to share the original and the edited version as my mostly wordless Wednesday Here’s the view I saw. It was close to noon. […]
A couple of years ago, friends and I toured Italy together. Our trip ended in Milan and I was reminded of the spectacular duomo (cathedral) there yesterday. I thought the view of it, especially some of the ones taken on the roof may leave you wordless.
Although most people think of cotton in it’s final mature state, it’s important to remember that cotton has to grow from seed throughout the season to get to that point. And it’s amazing how often I’ve had folks ask me about something they’ve seen in a field as they were driving by, like this recent […]
Over the 2010 Thanksgiving holidays, Jodi Termine got a chance to take a break from Kansas and get closer to home. Along the way, Jody (aka jtgirl on Twitter) was heading south on highway 39 in Georgia. As she neared Lucille, she snapped a photo and sent it my way. Thanks Jody!
Beginning of the series on cotton to talk about the parts of the plant, how it’s used, etc. Some of the things that make it so freakin awesome.
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Celebrating a Turkish Wedding (VIDEO) July 12, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video) June 28, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Laclede, Lewis & Clark and Lemp Mansion: […] This year I am doing a St. Louis A to Z...
- Claire.Bartram: Hello Janice, just got a moment in between packing...
- email@example.com: you are amazing i too love agriculture...
- Claire Bartram: Will do, but am away for a couple of weeks, so wil...
- Janice Person: awesome! I'd love to see photos. Email me one to ...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- I don't really get into lots of bumper stickers, etc on my car but I love having reminders of great… https://t.co/9EFdNDo99s
about 5 hours ago
- JP REWIND Elvis & Agriculture - My Perspective http://t.co/y10ppJ8QQF #agawareness #agriculture #foodfarm #popularculture
about 23 hours ago
- A fixture on #theloop that is still on my need to visit list #stl https://t.co/4eyLtk9P6s
about 1 day ago
- Mussels and fries.... A favorite appetizer and Three Kings does it perfectly! #stl #theloop https://t.co/s28jbRZq72
about 1 day ago
- So good to visit with tojosan & @nanna_j tonight! #stl https://t.co/5G8iDv6uxD
about 1 day ago