As you know, I have been doing the 365 project. And although I stopped posting the photos here without any fanfare, I have done really well capturing every day this year but one with a photo that is representative of the day (the one day I missed featured a whoops). Here’s a collection of thumbnails […]
Tag Archives | photo
Last week’s 365 project post included a photo that drew a decent amount of attention. I thought because I had edited the photo a good amount, it may be good for me to share the original and the edited version as my mostly wordless Wednesday Here’s the view I saw. It was close to noon. […]
A couple of years ago, friends and I toured Italy together. Our trip ended in Milan and I was reminded of the spectacular duomo (cathedral) there yesterday. I thought the view of it, especially some of the ones taken on the roof may leave you wordless.
Although most people think of cotton in it’s final mature state, it’s important to remember that cotton has to grow from seed throughout the season to get to that point. And it’s amazing how often I’ve had folks ask me about something they’ve seen in a field as they were driving by, like this recent […]
Over the 2010 Thanksgiving holidays, Jodi Termine got a chance to take a break from Kansas and get closer to home. Along the way, Jody (aka jtgirl on Twitter) was heading south on highway 39 in Georgia. As she neared Lucille, she snapped a photo and sent it my way. Thanks Jody!
Beginning of the series on cotton to talk about the parts of the plant, how it’s used, etc. Some of the things that make it so freakin awesome.
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video) June 28, 2015
- It’s Time for an Ice Cream Cone! And Show from Turkey (Video) June 27, 2015
- Is it safe to travel in Turkey, esp, as a woman traveling alone? June 25, 2015
- Racism, History, My Family and Looking Deeper June 24, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video): […] of my daydreams about going to Cappadoci...
- It's Time for an Ice Cream Cone Show from Turkey (Video): […] to get some sun. Add to that it is Natio...
- Janice Person: Cool! Thanks for adding a team I hadn't thought o...
- Ibrahim Khan: Hi Ms.Person, I must say I am very surprised at h...
- grtgrace: Shockers of Wichita State...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- NEW POST: If bad things happen in threes, how come I got to a five count? http://t.co/1nAHqIDqM7 #badluck #ouch http://t.co/4QMgDNnndM
about 4 hours ago
- JP REWIND #Youtility is About Farming & the Long-Term, Fitting for #AgNerds http://t.co/C13u2ExV8T #socialmedia
about 13 hours ago
- I really do enjoy walking around the campus at work. Caught this between meetings. https://t.co/MplwZmH7wC
about 16 hours ago
- Hey @agchat.... I hear @shondarenea is interested in getting involved in the chats. Got tips for her as a newbie? #agchat
about 17 hours ago
- JP REWIND Favorite Snack Food for Movie or TV Night http://t.co/on8ppjlKuc #agawareness #agriculture #food #foodfarm
about 2 days ago