Do you remember when it seemed like everyone enjoyed art? You know, back before grades and competition got involved? When we could use paste and construction paper with a pair of scissors and crayons and come up with something that no matter how it looked, our parents would say how great it was? LOVED those […]
Tag Archives | photography
As you know, I have been doing the 365 project. And although I stopped posting the photos here without any fanfare, I have done really well capturing every day this year but one with a photo that is representative of the day (the one day I missed featured a whoops). Here’s a collection of thumbnails […]
This is a week spent all at home. And you can really see the different kind of stuff I can get myself into! St. Louis will be getting more diverse coverage too since the days are getting longer! A Serious Majorette — 67 / 365 I still remember the first time I drove past this sign […]
My 365 project is beginning to take shape! I have gotten photos taken everyday and posted photos from the day each time, but have to admit there have been a few things that have posed challenges: Sometimes its clear what I should photograph but other times I seem to search for something that will work. […]
I wanted to share the past week of my 365 project with you. This week included time at home in St. Louis and my Beltwide Cotton Conferences experience. This was my first full week of the 365 project I’ve taken on and so far I had a photo go up every day on my 365project.org […]
Earlier this week, I wrote about looking back across 2012 and thinking about the coming year. One thing I decided to do was a 365 project — these are projects various people do over the years where they take a photo everyday and compile them. It seemed like a nice way to capture what 2013 […]
A couple of weeks ago I was helping friends from Turkey do a variety of shopping during a short trip to St. Louis. We were focused on buying a variety of things they and family members need but have trouble finding or affording in Turkey. Most of our shopping was focused on their daughter (soon to be one year […]
Since I got on Google+ I have connected to more photographers…. I’m in awe of the work some of them do. I love travel photos, portraits, landscapes, etc…. and really love getting inspired by photographers. One who has struck me by images of rural landscapes is Canadian Sandra Parlow (Google+, photo site). She shoots dramatic skies, historic barns […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Caring & Understanding on Two Z Dairy Farms (Farms A to Z) April 30, 2015
- Mr. Ray Young, The Farmer Who Won My Heart (Farms A to Z) April 29, 2015
- X Marks the Spot… The Spot for The X-Farms (Farms A to Z) April 28, 2015
- Teaching the Next Generation on Walker & Wilson Farms (Farm A to Z) April 27, 2015
- How Many Farmers Named Val Do You Know? (Farms A to Z) April 25, 2015
- Caring & Understanding on Two Z Dairy Farms (Farms A to Z): […] of you may have remembered my visit to a...
- Janice Person: how did I miss that? LOL...
- Mari Madlem: This one didn't count? https://m.facebook.com/the...
- paintthetownag: Nice! I was wondering who was going to be in the ...
- UPDATED: PET LOST AND FOUND WAYNE COUNTY | Friends of Wayne County Animals (NC): […] NC Meat Mom Delivers Grass-Fed Beef [...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter