Appreciate Marshall Sigsby giving me & another cotton tweep down our way — Jeremy Bullington from the University of Arkansas Extension Service a couple of harvest time shout outs. Seems like years ago we finished harvest — in record time I am happy to say! The photo below is of photo below is a beautiful field […]
Tag Archives | pick
What are the steps of cotton harvest in the field & what does it look like? Photos illustrating the major steps in cotton harvest in a cotton field in the Missouri Bootheel. The photos show the on-board moduling baler of the John Deere picker.
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks October 31, 2013
- My Biotech Weekend — I Met Julie from Sleuth 4 Health June 27, 2013
- An Example of the Benefit from #BlogChat & Go To List of BlogChatters October 6, 2013
- Google Glass On The Farm? Extreme AgNerds Scout Cotton October 29, 2013
- My Blog Community Totally Rocks! Here’s Who & Why July 23, 2013
- Why Shouldn’t I Say Merry Christmas? Happy Holidays Isn’t the Same! December 5, 2013
- My Visit to an Organic Dairy — Wordless Wednesday December 4, 2013
- Thankful for an INCREDIBLE Thanksgiving Weekend! December 1, 2013
- Thankful for Discoveries & Inventions November 30, 2013
- Thankful for So Many Friends Who Join in My Love of Farming November 28, 2013
- Ginger Love… I mean redhead I don’t want to make anyone mad….lol | Life Never Slows Down (EVER): […] Thankful to Be A Redhead! You Can Call M...
- deanie2013: Our country was founded on freedoms and one of tho...
- Kurt Lawton: Amen, sister. I couldn't agree more. Have a fabu...
- Doug Meister: Proud to call you my friend and sure that the earl...
- patrick weseman: I think that we need to do what is good for you. ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!