A friend recently told me his grandpa had passed away. His granddad had farmed in the same community his whole life — he was 90 and was still active, he had even helped with the lengthy weather-ravaged harvest this past fall. From the stories I heard from the combine, I knew he must be loved […]
Tag Archives | plain and simple
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video) June 28, 2015
- It’s Time for an Ice Cream Cone! And Show from Turkey (Video) June 27, 2015
- Is it safe to travel in Turkey, esp, as a woman traveling alone? June 25, 2015
- Racism, History, My Family and Looking Deeper June 24, 2015
- Janice Person: I know right? And that bill at the dealership... i...
- Janice Person: LOL! No, that would really have been something! Es...
- stldenise: At least you didn't find a spider on your pillow....
- Jodi Oleen: I'm thinking you paid your dues for a bit! Yowza!...
- Janice Person: Yeah, I waited til I had some distance on that pos...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
There are times when everything seems to spiral downhill fast. I just came out of one of those times. At least I hope I'm out of it! #linkinprofile #ontheblog #help
I really do enjoy walking around the campus at work. Caught this between meetings.
love a good day among pretty white clouds!
Mom & @findingles had to get in on the sparkler action too!
That was crazy bright & close to the ground! #fireworks #july4th #fourthofjuly
Yes @georgiadarlene81 is a big kid :)
So much easier to capture got is of sparklers than other #fireworks #independenceday #july4th #fourthofjuly #family
Mom & me :)
Fun being with my mom & sisters this weekend! #july4th #independenceday #family
So fun catching up with this girl! #overdue
- Good tips about going to a blogging conference... @thefarmerslife you may be interested https://t.co/CuzqqCdTWL
about 58 mins ago
- JP REWIND Cotton Gin in Kansas Made Me Pump My Brakes http://t.co/CYuFnm3fYe #cotton #photo
about 2 hours ago
- That day my car held my laptop hostage in that week when bad things just kept coming.... not fun but may be funny https://t.co/kipCQe4P1i
about 6 hours ago
- NEW POST: If bad things happen in threes, how come I got to a five count? http://t.co/1nAHqIDqM7 #badluck #ouch http://t.co/4QMgDNnndM
about 17 hours ago
- JP REWIND #Youtility is About Farming & the Long-Term, Fitting for #AgNerds http://t.co/C13u2ExV8T #socialmedia
about 1 day ago