A friend recently told me his grandpa had passed away. His granddad had farmed in the same community his whole life — he was 90 and was still active, he had even helped with the lengthy weather-ravaged harvest this past fall. From the stories I heard from the combine, I knew he must be loved [...]
Tag Archives | plain and simple
- G is for GMOs — What are GMOs & Why Do Farmers Plant GMO Crops? April 8, 2013
- A is for Agriculture — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 1, 2013
- Cotton Gin in Kansas Made Me Pump My Brakes February 19, 2013
- E is for Elevator — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 5, 2013
- Stereotype Busters And A Need to Vent March 1, 2013
- Hearing “I Would Never Live in Tornado Alley” & Wondering June 10, 2013
- What’s your favorite cheese? & Some of My Cheese-Related Travel June 8, 2013
- A New Image to go with the History of Japanese Internment June 3, 2013
- Trying Out CrossFit For a Change of Pace With Fitness June 1, 2013
- Observing Memorial Day at Memphis National Cemetery May 27, 2013
- Pam Gray: Hi Janice, I was just thinking of you and though...
- Mike: Janice- great post. I am going to be near Anderso...
- awastell: Chris, this is such a great reply to Kylee's ques...
- Janice Person: Seriously... you and I are so on the same page her...
- Ellen: People think Chicago weather is crazy. Especially ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!