A friend recently told me his grandpa had passed away. His granddad had farmed in the same community his whole life — he was 90 and was still active, he had even helped with the lengthy weather-ravaged harvest this past fall. From the stories I heard from the combine, I knew he must be loved […]
Tag Archives | plain and simple
- I am LOVING the Olympics…. Who’s with me? August 11, 2016
- Quick & Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe (How-To Video) June 19, 2016
- My Mom’s Career Taught Us Lots of Life Lessons June 26, 2016
- In Search of the Perfect Tomato July 5, 2016
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- A Small Contribution to Feeding the World this Week October 16, 2016
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- What Makes a Crowd of Southwest Airlines Employees Get Loud? September 24, 2016
- Whether it is 901 Rocks or #901Rocks, it is Lots of Fun September 10, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post | a colorful adventure: […] follow this blog, you have seen more tha...
- Cotton Picker & Harvest in Action! Photo Essay | a colorful adventure: […] Last Sunday as I drove home from a few d...
- Janice Person: Thanks! The shirts are the ones we use for a reall...
- Janice Person: This post may be of interest to it http://janicepe...
- : i started with two cotton seeds and now have lots ...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley food harvest livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto month of memories Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel Turkey twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday