In my current state of heightened popcorn awareness thanks to Ryan Weeks, when I stumbled on this video, I was amazed. So amazed that I felt I absolutely HAD TO share it! It’s a great look at how the kernels heat up in oil and explode. It’s one of the many YouTube videos from The […]
Tag Archives | popcorn
I have to admit to assuming popcorn would win the recent poll on favorite movie snack. I love popcorn. While the snack poll included salty and sweet snacks, you can get both with popcorn! Salted with butter, kettle, cheesy, caramel, etc – however it comes YUM! And I really love knowing a bit about the farm!
In my family, movies play a pretty big part of our holiday season. I am overdue for a few movies and am looking forward to catching up on them over the upcoming Christmas break. With that in mind, I wanted to do a quick poll on your movie nights. Then it became two quick polls. Anyway, I’d appreciate your participation! I’ll do more with the results soon!
- Facing An Identity Crisis Head On March 12, 2014
- Remembering Miss Dot (Dot Hester) The Way She Deserves to be Remembered March 2, 2014
- If Monsanto is evil, what’s that say about me? About dialogue? February 10, 2014
- It’s Not All Rainbows & Unicorns with Mommy Bloggers May 5, 2014
- If misery loves company, this winter is creating one hell of a community! January 29, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Q is for the Queeny Family and Queeny Park! July 12, 2014
- 250 Birthday Cakes Celebrating St. Louis’ 250th Birthday VIDEO July 9, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Peabody Opera House, Pizza, Pork Steaks & more July 4, 2014
- The Independence Day We Should All Want #NoKidHungry July 1, 2014
- Why Do Farmers Check Fields...? | Prairie CalifornianPrairie Californian: […] T is for Tillage – Understanding &...
- Innovation in Food, Friends, and Flyovers (Part 2) | Stirlist: […] dinner to be awesome, because Janice has...
- Janice Person: Those are my favorites... the kinds where I am so ...
- Mrs. L: You make a good point. I rarely take "selfie duet...
- Janice Person: I love it! And I know what you mean. One of the mo...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!