Thursday I thought with the third day of sun, maybe things were returning to normal, however watching the local news at night, I know that’s far from the truth. I’m sitting here stunned. But given the report that the Memphis/Shelby County Emergency Management Agency (MSCEMA) will be issuing new map tomorrow morning, I’m going to wait to […]
Tag Archives | Shelby County
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Why The Loss of BB King Feels So Personal May 15, 2015
- Soaking Up the Sun and Tulips May 13, 2015
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift for Both Her & Me! May 9, 2015
- Caring & Understanding on Two Z Dairy Farms (Farms A to Z) April 30, 2015
- Mr. Ray Young, The Farmer Who Won My Heart (Farms A to Z) April 29, 2015
- Harold: It's salt to purify the dohyo. Dates back to Shin...
- UrbLife: This is so awesome that you spotlight farmers, par...
- UrbLife: Such a nice story, and memories you can share for ...
- Janice Person: Thanks! As you can see, I have loved his guitar an...
- Mariana L.: What a beautiful tribute to an amazing talent....
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
Another #TBT as my niece stretches to her tippy toes to try & find #BBKing #ripbbking
My lunch today in the cafe powered by @guckenheimerusa #eatingbyexample #latergram
And a little later when he first started driving.... Super cool in shades & a minivan!
A #tbt to that first Christmas @the_real_hiro was with us & I got him a Keith Haring watch
As I watched #DavidLetterman tonight I remembered the 2 times I had a chance to watch a taping, many times walking past the Ed Sullivan Theater and laughing with him more times than I can count! #LovedLetterman #bestwishes
Love having an excuse to get up from my desk & walk across campus! It's a beautiful day!
At my keyboard at @monsantoco on a call & #eatingbyexample
Thanks @walkerfarms for reminding me one shoe can change a girl's life.... For some of us it is more of a Chuck than a Choo ;)
Something magical to have the arch welcome you home after a #roadtrip #STL #flyoverAmerica
Check it out! The dairy farm @lesaeclark & @milkingmaid call home!
Enjoyed a #KY #farm visit to break up my drive with smiles! Thanks @lesaeclark @milkingmaid & @raewagoner!
.@married2smoot loves acting stories out for an audience! #family
- Another #TBT as my niece stretches to her tippy toes to try & find #BBKing #ripbbking https://t.co/dJOBs9C6NH
about 10 hours ago
- JP REWIND Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z http://t.co/aiO1k1Vebz #agriculture
about 11 hours ago
- My lunch today in the cafe powered by @guckenheimerusa #eatingbyexample #latergram https://t.co/dgMHFH4wWe
about 17 hours ago
- JP REWIND True Grit Oscar Nominations & Dardanelle, Arkansas http://t.co/9ZhuoVAQnO #agawareness #agriculture #foodfarm #popularculture
about 23 hours ago
- And a little later when he first started driving.... Super cool in shades & a minivan! https://t.co/kEFPujSW6T
about 1 day ago