If you’d like words to go with this, I did a travel blog post on the storm and thoughts I’ve had the last few days.
Tag Archives | snowstorm
Monday was a day I think will stay with me a very long time. The Atlanta area was shut down. Although many of the farmers attending the Farm Bureau’s annual meeting are very familiar with snowy weather, the reality of a major difference in a Southern city was striking. The state of emergency even led […]
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks October 31, 2013
- Why Shouldn’t I Say Merry Christmas? Happy Holidays Isn’t the Same! December 5, 2013
- My Biotech Weekend — I Met Julie from Sleuth 4 Health June 27, 2013
- An Example of the Benefit from #BlogChat & Go To List of BlogChatters October 6, 2013
- Google Glass On The Farm? Extreme AgNerds Scout Cotton October 29, 2013
- In Search of the Top 10 Ag Blog Posts of 2013 December 19, 2013
- Flight Delays Mean 12 Hours of Going Nowhere but Home December 14, 2013
- Ric Dragon’s Handmade Cotton Shirt is also a Talisman December 12, 2013
- I Wanna See You Roar? Nope! I Wanna See Farmers Chore! Music VIDEO December 10, 2013
- What Comes After 30 Days of Thanks? December 7, 2013
- Janice Person: Thanks! Good luck! Love what you are doing too! ...
- paintthetownag: Janice, Thanks for taking the time to showcase t...
- Janice Person: Sure. Glad you like it....
- Trish Burns: Really enjoyed your blog! May I use the picture wi...
- Janice Person: Thanks for stopping by... I haven't seen Jay in a...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!