People who know me well know I share a lot about what I am up to…. where I am traveling, what I am eating, who I am catching up with and all of that. Even the company president laughs at the idea I would ever try. Social media has a pretty big fit in my […]
Tag Archives | social media
It’s funny. When you work in the social media space, lots of times people will ask you what your favorite channel is. It’s a tough choice and it depends on what you want to accomplish. I usually try to just explain how I use the different channels. And usually heads nod as I explain each. […]
For the past few months I have been thinking about how to refresh my blog some. I talked to a really great developer & designer a couple of months ago and started putting together notes of what I might want her to do. I can’t tell yet whether it is a blog redesign or a […]
For the past several years, there has been an effort in place to encourage people to give thanks for their food through social media. I’m glad to say I’ve been participating in it annually before I decided to do a broader month of November thankfulness. And I tend to be really thankful for food on a […]
Most Sundays you can find me taking an hour out of my evening to talk with other bloggers during Twitter’s BlogChat. It is something that seems to elude many people…. why just talk with other bloggers? I have talked about the community several times previously — talking about the awesomeness of Blogchat founder Mack Collier, […]
You may or may not know that I am participating in the AgChat Foundation’s annual conference this week. Last night, agnerds (people who like me love agriculture and have embraced technology) began to descend upon Charlotte. A bunch of us got together at a local sports bar to visit….. I think everyone had a great […]
Some of you may remember me talking about Jay Baer (Twitter’s @JayBaer and blogging at Convince and Convert), before. Jay is a master of social media not only because he puts so much hard work and strategy into what he’s doing, but I personally think a huge amount of his success is attributed to being real. […]
It has been more than a week since I was making a connecting flight in Minneapolis, I caught CNN and heard about Abercrombie & Fitch not making XL clothes for women. Since then I have seen followup stories and lots of social media posts on it. My reaction didn’t seem to be reflected in social […]
- I am LOVING the Olympics…. Who’s with me? August 11, 2016
- Quick & Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe (How-To Video) June 19, 2016
- My Mom’s Career Taught Us Lots of Life Lessons June 26, 2016
- In Search of the Perfect Tomato July 5, 2016
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- Things to Consider if You Are Buying a New Travel Backpack November 30, 2016
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) November 27, 2016
- That Time I Was in a Chinese GMO Documentary Video November 11, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- A Small Contribution to Feeding the World this Week October 16, 2016
- : Thanks so much for all you do. We have a group sta...
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) | a colorful adventure: […] and frequently find myself embarking on ...
- sandra cook: i love it !..hearsd about you a while back,but slo...
- Vuyo: Hi Janice. I am interested in cotton farming, I ne...
- A Travelling Botanist: The worlds most used fibre! « Herbology Manchester: […] Uses of Cotton Seed […]...