For the past few months I have been thinking about how to refresh my blog some. I talked to a really great developer & designer a couple of months ago and started putting together notes of what I might want her to do. I can’t tell yet whether it is a blog redesign or a […]
Tag Archives | social media
For the past several years, there has been an effort in place to encourage people to give thanks for their food through social media. I’m glad to say I’ve been participating in it annually before I decided to do a broader month of November thankfulness. And I tend to be really thankful for food on a […]
Most Sundays you can find me taking an hour out of my evening to talk with other bloggers during Twitter’s BlogChat. It is something that seems to elude many people…. why just talk with other bloggers? I have talked about the community several times previously — talking about the awesomeness of Blogchat founder Mack Collier, […]
You may or may not know that I am participating in the AgChat Foundation’s annual conference this week. Last night, agnerds (people who like me love agriculture and have embraced technology) began to descend upon Charlotte. A bunch of us got together at a local sports bar to visit….. I think everyone had a great […]
Some of you may remember me talking about Jay Baer (Twitter’s @JayBaer and blogging at Convince and Convert), before. Jay is a master of social media not only because he puts so much hard work and strategy into what he’s doing, but I personally think a huge amount of his success is attributed to being real. […]
It has been more than a week since I was making a connecting flight in Minneapolis, I caught CNN and heard about Abercrombie & Fitch not making XL clothes for women. Since then I have seen followup stories and lots of social media posts on it. My reaction didn’t seem to be reflected in social […]
I have done a few different blogging and social media challenges in the past couple of years, but have to say the A to Z Challenge may have been the toughest! And even though someone has suggested that I should start again with AA and BB, I’m taking a break from the series — at […]
I have to do it. Sure, there were lots of suggestions for C words that are important parts of agriculture and in fact, Kim Parsell gave me a whole list! KentFarms _LA lobbied for cattle (Angus cattle to be clear) and several people echoed that cows would be a perfect choice and others suggested corn. […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- X Marks the Spot… The Spot for The X-Farms (Farms A to Z) April 28, 2015
- Teaching the Next Generation on Walker & Wilson Farms (Farm A to Z) April 27, 2015
- How Many Farmers Named Val Do You Know? (Farms A to Z) April 25, 2015
- Taking a Walk on The Udder Side (Farms A to Z) April 24, 2015
- Passion is Clear with The Deere Milkmaid & The Farmed Life (Farms A to Z) April 23, 2015
- paintthetownag: Nice! I was wondering who was going to be in the ...
- X Marks the Spot... The Spot for The X-Farms (Farms A to Z): […] Active Farm Blogs […]...
- UPDATED: PET LOST AND FOUND WAYNE COUNTY | Friends of Wayne County Animals (NC): […] NC Meat Mom Delivers Grass-Fed Beef [...
- Teaching the Next Generation on Walker & Wilson Farms: […] Cotton 101: A Country Girl’s First Far...
- Teaching the Next Generation on Walker & Wilson Farms: […] Cool Chicks Cruising Cotton in a Convert...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter