I don’t think of my school days often, but this time of year, I remember teachers complaining that some of us had gotten spring fever and needed to calm down. It only became more pronounced when I lived in Oklahoma and New York. But once I was working and living in the midst of agriculture, wow. […]
Tag Archives | spring fever
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- Feeling the Cotton Love on a Dairy Farm! June 12, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- City Girls Checking Out a Soybean Field November 22, 2014
- Two City Girls on the Farm for a Day November 17, 2014
- I Need to Just Accept Cold & Move On…. November 16, 2014
- Witnessing or Dealing with In Flight Medical Emergencies November 9, 2014
- Julia Green: Please also read this article. http://www.respons...
- Julia Green: Please supply the information of a test that was d...
- Julia Green: When you say "organic is one option but I don't ...
- Julia Green: Interesting that you brought up Agent Orange! This...
- Julia Green: Two other great examples of a good explanation of ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter