As I mentioned in a post earlier this week, I recently went on the great American roadtrip! Day 1 was Friday. I got up reasonably early and got the car packed before I went to work for a half day. Packing for the Roadtrip Packing for a roadtrip is tough. Because you are in a car, […]
Tag Archives | St. Louis Missouri
This is a week spent all at home. And you can really see the different kind of stuff I can get myself into! St. Louis will be getting more diverse coverage too since the days are getting longer! A Serious Majorette — 67 / 365 I still remember the first time I drove past this sign […]
I’m pretty pumped I have now completed two months of the 365 photo challenge. For me, the commitment to take a photo everyday that I’m willing to share is really a good exercise in finding ways to make time for something that’s creative. And I find myself thinking about it at various points of the […]
This week’s photos are a strange combination of things. Some were photos taken in the wink of an eye and others involved my taking a much more thorough planning process or multiple shutter snaps before I got exactly what I wanted or involved more processing. In an odd way, they show the diversity of my week. […]
Well, I guess I have gotten pretty busy because not only did I fail to post week five’s photos on the blog, but I didn’t even realize I had missed it for several days! So this post includes the first two weeks of February in one post! There is quite a combination of things going […]
I have had a great fourth week doing my 365 project and it was another week of being home! This week, all the photos were taken in St. Louis so it gives a bit of insight into my new hometown and some of the things I have going on here. And this is so fun that […]
I’ve written about how much I love baseball before. Heck, I found a way to get to go see my beloved Yankees in spring training which lead to a post about how spring training and farming has things in common. I’ve celebrated World Series wins in multiple states. And though I haven’t made it to […]
This week shows a wild shift from last weekends weather where I drove around St. Louis in awe of record-setting 67 degree weather, to having ice on the windows and record cold temperatures. It was a week where I stayed in the general area too, taking a short trip to Columbia to visit dear friends […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Fave Social Media & Questions About Work at Monsanto May 22, 2015
- Why The Loss of BB King Feels So Personal May 15, 2015
- Soaking Up the Sun and Tulips May 13, 2015
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift for Both Her & Me! May 9, 2015
- Caring & Understanding on Two Z Dairy Farms (Farms A to Z) April 30, 2015
- Alicia Schmitt: Oh this makes me excited! I'm going to have to ch...
- Val - Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids: I have heard of Quora but have never really checke...
- Fave Social Media & Questions About Work at Monsanto: […] of times on my personal blog if you are ...
- Harold: It's salt to purify the dohyo. Dates back to Shin...
- UrbLife: This is so awesome that you spotlight farmers, par...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- Whoa! Those look INCREDIBLE and now I wonder why I haven't tried those before. https://t.co/PpZFd0MbIX
about 57 mins ago
- Adding these places to my must visit while traveling list! https://t.co/3EXVCt75ra
about 4 hours ago
- Having country ham biscuits for #breakfast thanks to a stop on the road in #KY last weekend. #kypride http://t.co/a4vlCNOjSZ
about 4 hours ago
- Interesting to see Peter Arnett on @FaceTheNation talking about Vietnam with many who were there
about 4 hours ago
- JP REWIND In Udder News Provides Creekside Dairy Views (Farm A to Z) http://t.co/jdWQp5hkbS #agriculture
about 6 hours ago