Hello. I am Janice Person or as many know me JPlovesCOTTON but the truth is I love life — especially travel and people. And with this post (and video below that was recorded last night as I arrived at St. Louis’ Lambert Airport) I am joining the #WeAreSTL efforts started by my friend and fellow […]
Tag Archives | St. Louis
A couple of weeks ago temps dropped and I have to admit, I was surprised. I was in Kentucky to celebrate a friend’s wedding and kept thinking how badly I wanted my gloves. But the weather quickly normalized and I repressed the fear of a harsh winter. After several days this week of truly frigid […]
With it being back to football season, I have been thinking about how badly I need to finish my St Louis A to Z. I mean I stopped at R and obviously that letter is getting a bit of attention these days! So we will start with the obvious one and then I have a […]
This is the crowd who peacefully protest daily across from the Ferguson police station. Yesterday I was part of the crowd for an hour or more before heading into the other part of Ferguson. The lady on the bullhorn — Miss Angie — is someone my friend Danyelle Little aka The Cubicle Chick has gotten to know […]
I was among the millions last night who were at home having a peaceful night until we realized the injustice in Ferguson had continued to get worse. We saw Michael Brown’s death Saturday and asked questions and we are still waiting for answers. The frustration is growing. Like so many of my friends, we watched […]
Saturday I was traveling home from work in California when I heard that Mike Brown, a teenager in the St. Louis neighborhood called Ferguson, had been shot by a policeman. I wondered what happened and I checked the internet but I kept going about my busy life that is until the riots happening in Ferguson […]
When I started the A to Z about St. Louis months ago, I have to admit to thinking it would be a challenge to find places, people or things to go with some letters. And although Q can be challenging for some projects, I knew immediately what I would be posting about…. And yet, Queeny Park […]
I haven’t done a Wordless Wednesday post in a while but decided this was a great opportunity… well at least an almost wordless Wednesday post. In the past 4 days, my sister & brother-in-law were in town. While they were here, we spent time seeing some of the sites locally. First place we went — […]
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- My Visit with the Water Guy May Yield a Farm Visit June 8, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- City Girls Checking Out a Soybean Field November 22, 2014
- Two City Girls on the Farm for a Day November 17, 2014
- I Need to Just Accept Cold & Move On…. November 16, 2014
- Witnessing or Dealing with In Flight Medical Emergencies November 9, 2014
- Janice Person: Thanks Leroy! I hope you are having an incredible ...
- Leroy: Ms Janice I knew you were a special person when I ...
- Janice Person: Julia, I can tell you have a real passion for the...
- What are GMOs & Why Do Farmers Plant GMO Crops?: […] B is for Borlaug […]...
- Janice Person aka JPlovesCOTTON: Thanks Neisan... And thanks for being one of the f...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter