I have a really diverse group of family and friends. They cover almost every part of the religious, political, and economic spectrums. I have friends and family who are immigrants, gay or lesbian…. I have friends and family who marched in St. Louis today — in Washington D.C., New York, Raleigh NC, Oklahoma City, and […]
Tag Archives | St. Louis
When I moved to St. Louis several years ago, there were lots of neighborhoods to choose from and lots of factors I could look at but a few stood out. I didn’t want to have a long commute and I like a city that is diverse. The diversity of UCity (University City) stood out for […]
Today marks the start of a new recurring series that a friend — Danyelle Little, aka The Cubicle Chick — and I have been discussing for months. So glad we are getting it off the ground! The series will share some of the things the two of us are thinking about — or maybe something one […]
The Saint Louis Zoo. Just the words pique my interest! I can remember hearing incredible things about it for quite a while before I went and when I finally got there, I wondered what had taken me so long! It is a mainstay in my list of things guests need to see. In fact, not […]
The role of YMCA in every city is something to take note of. I remember growing up and the Y was right across from our local library branch… lots of summer bike rides to that part of the neighborhood! Those small Ys probably are all closed now, but when I think of all the programs […]
We all knew that the letter X would be hard to come up with in most of the A to Z efforts, but having a local help me meant that it was easy! St. Francis Xavier College Church is actually the first church I think I went to in St. Louis. The Jesuit Church is […]
There are lots of places to go in St. Louis that start with the letter W so it was a bit hard to decide which few things to focus on, but I knew immediately which one would take first billing — Washington University. Washington University I will confess to not knowing much about Washington University […]
The letter V in my St. Louis A to Z was a challenge I have to admit! Luckily, my friend Danielle from the office came through for me with not one but TWO things in St. Louis that start with the letter V but I have dragged my feet on this so much that one changed […]
- I am LOVING the Olympics…. Who’s with me? August 11, 2016
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- Whether it is 901 Rocks or #901Rocks, it is Lots of Fun September 10, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today January 21, 2017
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration January 19, 2017
- What do farmers do in the winter? January 4, 2017
- My New, New Year’s Tradition — Creating a Memory Jar December 31, 2016
- Finding Awesome Amidst a Crazy Travel Day December 23, 2016
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] think that the decisions we make about h...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] Through all of that I have been able to ...
- DebbieLB @ KidsCowsandGrass.com: Wow! What a great opportunity! My mom and dad atte...
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration | a colorful adventure: […] I could swing it all. The prep got real ...
- Why I Grow GE Crops - Food Dialogues: […] the case of glyphosate (Roundup) resista...