Today marks the start of a new recurring series that a friend — Danyelle Little, aka The Cubicle Chick — and I have been discussing for months. So glad we are getting it off the ground! The series will share some of the things the two of us are thinking about — or maybe something one […]
Tag Archives | St. Louis
The Saint Louis Zoo. Just the words pique my interest! I can remember hearing incredible things about it for quite a while before I went and when I finally got there, I wondered what had taken me so long! It is a mainstay in my list of things guests need to see. In fact, not […]
The role of YMCA in every city is something to take note of. I remember growing up and the Y was right across from our local library branch… lots of summer bike rides to that part of the neighborhood! Those small Ys probably are all closed now, but when I think of all the programs […]
We all knew that the letter X would be hard to come up with in most of the A to Z efforts, but having a local help me meant that it was easy! St. Francis Xavier College Church is actually the first church I think I went to in St. Louis. The Jesuit Church is […]
There are lots of places to go in St. Louis that start with the letter W so it was a bit hard to decide which few things to focus on, but I knew immediately which one would take first billing — Washington University. Washington University I will confess to not knowing much about Washington University […]
The letter V in my St. Louis A to Z was a challenge I have to admit! Luckily, my friend Danielle from the office came through for me with not one but TWO things in St. Louis that start with the letter V but I have dragged my feet on this so much that one changed […]
We are getting to the section of the alphabet that has several letters that as I started this y St. Louis A to Z project, I expected to be a real challenge. For “U” I knew immediately I would seize the moment with Union Station, but I never expected to get a couple of other suggestions […]
When it came time for the letter T to be featured in my St. Louis A to Z, two major foods came to mind — Ted Drewes and toasted ravioli! Both of them are talked about frequently in St. Louis and both foods have fans in town. So please stop reading if you are hungry! Ted […]
- 25 Years of Love, A Month of Marriage, My View of Gay Marriage September 26, 2015
- Remembering 1970s Halloween Celebrations November 1, 2015
- Visiting All 50 States by the Time I am 50! DONE! November 23, 2015
- Looking for Builders instead of Demolition Teams September 30, 2015
- How did you work before e-mail? The Pre-Internet Office November 20, 2015
- A World of Change in Seven Years of Tweeting February 2, 2016
- Remembering My Most Terrifying Travel Experience February 1, 2016
- Cotton Bolls — What makes this one so small? January 27, 2016
- …But I Remember Putting It In a Safe Place January 25, 2016
- Tips for Dealing with a Major Snowstorm January 22, 2016
- A Tale of Two Cotton Bolls -- What makes them look that way? : […] smaller than the bolls I see in cotton f...
- Tips for Dealing with a Major Snowstorm - a colorful adventure: […] Flights get cancelled quickly. Highways ...
- Tips for Dealing with a Major Snowstorm - a colorful adventure: […] some of the tips I have for dealing with...
- Tips for Dealing with a Major Snowstorm - a colorful adventure: […] have a few problems keeping their temper...
- If misery loves company, this winter is filled with community!: […] winter is horribly cold in the central p...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- It's a day to #gored for heart health. Special shoutout to my girl @swaraimedia for all she's done for her personal heart health this year!
- Lovin' the cocktails at Lulu as I hear more about #lunarnewyearstl #yearofthemonkeystl #hosted
- Checking out the lychee martini #chinesenewyear
- Getting the lowdown on lunar new year #chinesenewyear
- It is a red banner day at @monsantoco since Roundup Ready Xtend is ready to go! #plant16
- Love that Jerry is sharing the honey from the beehives on campus with me!
- Decided to combine getting a #pedicure with prep for #superbowl50. Love that she did whisker-like touches for me! #carolinapanthers #keeppounding #gameprep
- There are some things you just can't shake.... Even though this happened YEARS ago, I felt my heart race a bit just writing the story. It's #Ontheblog #linkinbio #travel #traveler #traveldiaries #atl #atlanta #terrifyingtuesday #traveltuesday
- Fun getting @uncommonchick out for a #topdown drive #STL
- Loved the shrimp etoufee today! Fun catching up with @uncommonchick too #STL #stleats
- Rockin' my copy of @thecubiclechick's book Personal, Professional & Positive. Will be taking a 30 day challenge on @professionallypositive #positivity #goodvibesalways
- Had to take advantage of temps in the high 60s celebrating with a #topdown drive #STL #enjoylife
- So many great people, great farmers in the @AskTheFarmers project! Check them out! https://t.co/2EqDAtF8iR
about 6 hours ago
- Food labels that confuse, lead to #foodwaste & states make it worse via @romanmars https://t.co/upKYirATxP #rdchat #foodchat
about 10 hours ago
- JP REWIND In those cotton fields back home https://t.co/rWs0szZE5c #travel
about 1 day ago
- Dang this sounds good! Love me a bunch of @Zatarains products! https://t.co/Z9Nr63r7If
about 1 day ago
- I really, really hate cold wind... https://t.co/3c9mFeQFB5
about 2 days ago