The Saint Louis Zoo. Just the words pique my interest! I can remember hearing incredible things about it for quite a while before I went and when I finally got there, I wondered what had taken me so long! It is a mainstay in my list of things guests need to see. In fact, not […]
Tag Archives | St. Louis
The role of YMCA in every city is something to take note of. I remember growing up and the Y was right across from our local library branch… lots of summer bike rides to that part of the neighborhood! Those small Ys probably are all closed now, but when I think of all the programs […]
We all knew that the letter X would be hard to come up with in most of the A to Z efforts, but having a local help me meant that it was easy! St. Francis Xavier College Church is actually the first church I think I went to in St. Louis. The Jesuit Church is […]
There are lots of places to go in St. Louis that start with the letter W so it was a bit hard to decide which few things to focus on, but I knew immediately which one would take first billing — Washington University. Washington University I will confess to not knowing much about Washington University […]
The letter V in my St. Louis A to Z was a challenge I have to admit! Luckily, my friend Danielle from the office came through for me with not one but TWO things in St. Louis that start with the letter V but I have dragged my feet on this so much that one changed […]
We are getting to the section of the alphabet that has several letters that as I started this y St. Louis A to Z project, I expected to be a real challenge. For “U” I knew immediately I would seize the moment with Union Station, but I never expected to get a couple of other suggestions […]
When it came time for the letter T to be featured in my St. Louis A to Z, two major foods came to mind — Ted Drewes and toasted ravioli! Both of them are talked about frequently in St. Louis and both foods have fans in town. So please stop reading if you are hungry! Ted […]
Most of the A to Z posts, focus first on a specific place, person or activity but as I planned out the St. Louis A to Z, I kept coming up with so many different things that related to science that I thought I should give that area of study a major shout out. Science […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Fave Social Media & Questions About Work at Monsanto May 22, 2015
- Why The Loss of BB King Feels So Personal May 15, 2015
- Soaking Up the Sun and Tulips May 13, 2015
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift for Both Her & Me! May 9, 2015
- Caring & Understanding on Two Z Dairy Farms (Farms A to Z) April 30, 2015
- Alicia Schmitt: Oh this makes me excited! I'm going to have to ch...
- Val - Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids: I have heard of Quora but have never really checke...
- Fave Social Media & Questions About Work at Monsanto: […] of times on my personal blog if you are ...
- Harold: It's salt to purify the dohyo. Dates back to Shin...
- UrbLife: This is so awesome that you spotlight farmers, par...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- JP REWIND Getting My Bearings on The Philippines Central Plains http://t.co/ZRHBdMpKt1 #agriculture #foodfarm #fruitsveg #travel
about 5 hours ago
- Some days you do more than you thought possible and love every minute of it. Today is one of those for me! #happyweekend #lifeisgood
about 9 hours ago
- JP REWIND Just a Farmer, Plain and Simple http://t.co/jiJjtW76QE #socialmedia
about 17 hours ago
- JP REWIND S is for Seed -- It All Starts with a Seed http://t.co/TAPiS0lUB9 #agawareness #foodfarm
about 1 day ago
- JP REWIND Thinking About the Great American Roadtrip http://t.co/MPgiLOSZZt #travel
about 2 days ago