Today marks the start of a new recurring series that a friend — Danyelle Little, aka The Cubicle Chick — and I have been discussing for months. So glad we are getting it off the ground! The series will share some of the things the two of us are thinking about — or maybe something one […]
Tag Archives | St. Louis
The Saint Louis Zoo. Just the words pique my interest! I can remember hearing incredible things about it for quite a while before I went and when I finally got there, I wondered what had taken me so long! It is a mainstay in my list of things guests need to see. In fact, not […]
The role of YMCA in every city is something to take note of. I remember growing up and the Y was right across from our local library branch… lots of summer bike rides to that part of the neighborhood! Those small Ys probably are all closed now, but when I think of all the programs […]
We all knew that the letter X would be hard to come up with in most of the A to Z efforts, but having a local help me meant that it was easy! St. Francis Xavier College Church is actually the first church I think I went to in St. Louis. The Jesuit Church is […]
There are lots of places to go in St. Louis that start with the letter W so it was a bit hard to decide which few things to focus on, but I knew immediately which one would take first billing — Washington University. Washington University I will confess to not knowing much about Washington University […]
The letter V in my St. Louis A to Z was a challenge I have to admit! Luckily, my friend Danielle from the office came through for me with not one but TWO things in St. Louis that start with the letter V but I have dragged my feet on this so much that one changed […]
We are getting to the section of the alphabet that has several letters that as I started this y St. Louis A to Z project, I expected to be a real challenge. For “U” I knew immediately I would seize the moment with Union Station, but I never expected to get a couple of other suggestions […]
When it came time for the letter T to be featured in my St. Louis A to Z, two major foods came to mind — Ted Drewes and toasted ravioli! Both of them are talked about frequently in St. Louis and both foods have fans in town. So please stop reading if you are hungry! Ted […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Celebrating a Turkish Wedding (VIDEO) July 12, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- Debra Johnson: Amazing not axing. ?...
- Debra Johnson: Thank you for adding this to your blog on balloon ...
- St. Louis A to Z: Laclede, Lewis & Clark and Lemp Mansion: […] This year I am doing a St. Louis A to Z...
- Claire.Bartram: Hello Janice, just got a moment in between packing...
- email@example.com: you are amazing i too love agriculture...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- NEW POST: A Q&A about Hot Air Balloon Rides http://t.co/wm04rxKcGC #travel #vacation http://t.co/dsCmIareqL
about 5 hours ago
- NEW POST: A QA About Hot Air Balloon Rides http://t.co/REdULnKL6L #travel
about 5 hours ago
- I've been meaning to do that too! Really need to do it. #blogchat https://t.co/obmfNgjBUO
about 16 hours ago