This weekend I hosted an open house to let friends in St. Louis know I was mostly unpacked, organized and I’m totally excited about having friends over. I spent time Friday evening doing some grocery shopping and prepping some dishes and Saturday morning I got the rest of my prep and cooking done. As I […]
Tag Archives | St. Louis
There is something about the World Series. I can’t put my finger on it but it draws me in time and time again. Even if I haven’t watched much baseball during the season, the playoff season tends to grab me even if my team is totally out of it. I admit it. I am a […]
I just had to share more photos from my day off with my sister Cheryl & our friend Cathy. I’m sharing these as much as anything so I can come back to them on crummy days and remind myself how incredible a single day can be. How an awesome day like Tuesday recharges you and […]
What a week this has been! St. Louis Trip Hot but Successful There were several things that caught my eye this week while I was in St. Louis…. The heat! Temperatures consistently far higher than man nor beast are prepared to deal with and yet all of us have just had to deal. I spent […]
If you’d like words to go with this, I did a travel blog post on the storm and thoughts I’ve had the last few days.
The fact that I’ve not left the hotel I’m in for 36 hours is not something I knew would happen when I came to St. Louis a week ago on business. I came up here knowing I would be in town this long, but never thought I’d be hanging out in a hotel day & […]
One of the fondest memories I have of my grandmom, yes, the one who had banana split for her birthday, is how much she loved Lambert’s Restaurant in Sikeston, Missouri. There have been times in my life where I stopped in Sikeston just to remember grandmom. Others where I stopped to buy her a trinket. […]
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- The First Bad Winter Weather Took Me Sideways A Bit December 17, 2016
- A Small Contribution to Feeding the World this Week October 16, 2016
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) November 27, 2016
- The Torture of a Middle Seat and So Much More March 9, 2017
- We Heard Her Scream “Help!” February 26, 2017
- If asked, what does cotton feel like? How would you answer? February 18, 2017
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today January 21, 2017
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration January 19, 2017
- Is Agribusiness getting serious about sustainability? – NREL CMS: […] online videos and social media outlets w...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] think that the decisions we make about h...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] Through all of that I have been able to ...
- DebbieLB @ KidsCowsandGrass.com: Wow! What a great opportunity! My mom and dad atte...
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration | a colorful adventure: […] I could swing it all. The prep got real ...