I know of lot of the people in Memphis haven’t heard of Stone Soup Cafe, but that’s just not yet. Believe me, it has the potential to reach well beyond the Cooper-Young neighborhood it calls home to customers in all parts of the Memphis metro area. And the excitement in Midtown is clear. Midtown loves […]
Tag Archives | SubFeature
I took this photo last Friday and thought it was a beautiful shot to share on the blog. I mean to get it up on Wordless Wednesday, but the harried life didn’t let me get it up here in time. Then I had it written and a technical glitch killed it. But I refuse to […]
I know I’ve already written about how excited I am to be going to Hutchinson, Kansas for 140 Conference Small Town, but it’s upon me and the excitement is overflowing so I have to write again. 🙂 While I remember being in other towns in south central Kansas, I don’t think I ever went to Hutchinson […]
You may enjoy Wordless or Wordful Wednesday efforts on other blogs too.
When I moved, I joked about music making my new house a home as well as my metal rooster (now named JZ as homage to Beyonce) perching on my deck as a defining moment. Reality is, there are so many little things that really do make my new house into my home after the […]
Late Monday afternoon as I was nearing the point of exhaustion after a hard day’s work on the move, I got a call from a friend. In the midst of it (like most calls over the last several days), I got distracted. This time it was to confirm for Leo know that I wanted something […]
It has been a shockingly great day but tiring….. so lots of photos will be here but I will let my good friend Alec Winmill’s (who I finally here at ACFC11) expression sum up things for me and I’m just going to post the photos as is without captions. Will try to go back in […]
I decided to pull together some photos from back in the day when I went to college at Phillips University in Enid, OK. Lots of great friends who I’m still in touch with and a few I’ve not heard from in quite a while. And it has me thinking. I chose to go to college […]
- Learning About Bees & Conquering Fear (Video) June 19, 2017
- How is Hurricane Harvey Impacting Texas Cotton Farmers? August 27, 2017
- Sometimes Father’s Day Means Memories Instead of Presents June 17, 2017
- Be That Aunt or Uncle…. Not Just to Your Siblings’ Kids July 26, 2017
- Tips for Surviving the Extreme Heat & Humidity July 20, 2017
- Human Foosball Makes for an Awesome Family Game Night December 9, 2017
- Holiday Gifts Straight from the Farm! November 14, 2017
- Join Me in Showing a Love of Cotton with an Online Shop September 24, 2017
- It’s Been a Long Time Coming — JPlovesCOTTON Has a Logo! September 23, 2017
- An Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe for Instant Pot September 16, 2017
- Anjanette Shadley: Hilarious!!!...
- Janice Person: Sorry, Not sure what you mean. The last post where...
- sterrywoods: Last post was 11 months ago?...
- Podcast 001 - Janice Person on GMO Conversations – Beef Runner: […] her as @JPlovescotton on Twitter, Instag...
- Holiday Gifts Straight from the Farm! | JP loves COTTON & more: […] will definitely be a guide that has uniq...
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!