Summer vacation. The very idea of having months off without having to be in the same old routine that happens the rest of the year…. well, that sounds amazing. My nieces and nephews are enjoying the time out of the classroom, but we are lucky enough that they find way to keep their minds & […]
Tag Archives | summer vacation
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Fave Social Media & Questions About Work at Monsanto May 22, 2015
- Why The Loss of BB King Feels So Personal May 15, 2015
- Soaking Up the Sun and Tulips May 13, 2015
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift for Both Her & Me! May 9, 2015
- Caring & Understanding on Two Z Dairy Farms (Farms A to Z) April 30, 2015
- Alicia Schmitt: Oh this makes me excited! I'm going to have to ch...
- Val - Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids: I have heard of Quora but have never really checke...
- Fave Social Media & Questions About Work at Monsanto: […] of times on my personal blog if you are ...
- Harold: It's salt to purify the dohyo. Dates back to Shin...
- UrbLife: This is so awesome that you spotlight farmers, par...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
Had a great lunch, shopping trip & visit with @thecubiclechick today! She & I have talked about doing collaborative content for a while, well we did a bit today. The video series will have us talk about things we are thinking about, laughing over, etc. #blogger #blogger life #vlog #video #stl #socialmedia #workitphoto #stlouis #memphis
Eating some Cajun food for lunch! #punchdaddy #slapyamama
Another #TBT as my niece stretches to her tippy toes to try & find #BBKing #ripbbking
My lunch today in the cafe powered by @guckenheimerusa #eatingbyexample #latergram
And a little later when he first started driving.... Super cool in shades & a minivan!
A #tbt to that first Christmas @the_real_hiro was with us & I got him a Keith Haring watch
As I watched #DavidLetterman tonight I remembered the 2 times I had a chance to watch a taping, many times walking past the Ed Sullivan Theater and laughing with him more times than I can count! #LovedLetterman #bestwishes
Love having an excuse to get up from my desk & walk across campus! It's a beautiful day!
At my keyboard at @monsantoco on a call & #eatingbyexample
Thanks @walkerfarms for reminding me one shoe can change a girl's life.... For some of us it is more of a Chuck than a Choo ;)
Something magical to have the arch welcome you home after a #roadtrip #STL #flyoverAmerica
Check it out! The dairy farm @lesaeclark & @milkingmaid call home!
- Finally watched @IAMQUEENLATIFAH in the #BessieSmith movie. That was awesome! So well done.
about 3 hours ago
- JP REWIND St. Louis A to Z: McDonnell Douglas, Museum of Transportation, Metrolink, & Magic House http://t.co/Dp8OsQGFEi #travel
about 5 hours ago
- Had a great lunch, shopping trip & visit with @thecubiclechick today! She & I have talked about doing… https://t.co/0jn6Qu7kAq
about 9 hours ago
- #notetoself going to a camera store with @TheCubicleChick is a way to lighten my wallet! Am geared up now though!
about 9 hours ago
- Eating some Cajun food for lunch! #punchdaddy #slapyamama https://t.co/l4aPiqIZTX
about 13 hours ago