There is nothing else like it for me….. seeing cotton fields at sunset is totally unique. The softness of the colors of the sky and the soft textures of fiber tufting out from the rough and rugged plants is captivating. And after a decade or so of having that out my office window and on […]
Tag Archives | sunset
Photos from a perch in the Grand Traverse Bay resort’s Amerie bar and restaurant. If you are interested in why I’m in Michigan, feel free to listen to a couple of the podcasts in my Cinch.FM feed in the right-hand column. Share Tweet +1 Pin Share Share Reddit Stumble
- I am LOVING the Olympics…. Who’s with me? August 11, 2016
- Quick & Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe (How-To Video) June 19, 2016
- My Mom’s Career Taught Us Lots of Life Lessons June 26, 2016
- In Search of the Perfect Tomato July 5, 2016
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- Things to Consider if You Are Buying a New Travel Backpack November 30, 2016
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) November 27, 2016
- That Time I Was in a Chinese GMO Documentary Video November 11, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- A Small Contribution to Feeding the World this Week October 16, 2016
- : Thanks so much for all you do. We have a group sta...
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) | a colorful adventure: […] and frequently find myself embarking on ...
- sandra cook: i love it !..hearsd about you a while back,but slo...
- Vuyo: Hi Janice. I am interested in cotton farming, I ne...
- A Travelling Botanist: The worlds most used fibre! « Herbology Manchester: […] Uses of Cotton Seed […]...