Last week I was busily going about things & checked in on Twitter and somehow, almost miraculously I caught two tweets about Tennessee cotton. It was awesome! First came this one from Shane Kinne with the photo at right. https://twitter.com/S_Kinne/statuses/67708533143126017 Shane was down to learn about a cotton gin and although some may wonder what can […]
Tag Archives | Tennesse
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Taking a Walk on The Udder Side (Farms A to Z) April 24, 2015
- Passion is Clear with The Deere Milkmaid & The Farmed Life (Farms A to Z) April 23, 2015
- Stauffer Dairy, Scott Farms & SlowMoneyFarm Show Range of Farms (Farm A to Z) April 22, 2015
- Things You Should Know About Ranching in Montana & Ray-Lin Dairy (Farm A to Z) April 21, 2015
- Getting to Know Quiet Owl Farm (Farm A to Z) April 20, 2015
- Janice Person: You know I will always gladly have you in any seri...
- Ryan Goodman: Thanks for including me in the A to Z this year, J...
- Taking a Walk on The Udder Side (Farms A to Z): […] If our bother being fro the Volunteer St...
- Cavs: Its always a great thing going back to the farm. a...
- mtrohrich: The sunflowers turn from east facing to southern f...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
The marching band parade is really something!
Cooking with play doh!
Nice to meet @bocafrau after being connected on social media for years!
Cheering on the team from Boca in the Currie section since they are @bocafrau's people! #firstchamp #omgrobots #frc2015
Got to visit with #team4265 from #OakRidge #TN. Nice seeing how they do this! #firstchamp #frc2015 #omgrobots
Love this #frc2015 post by @mckinnonhay about the environment I find myself in this afternoon. It is one where people & personalities range greatly! But it seems wildly positive & supportive. Very cool.
Fun seeing the first robotics teams compete in engineering in the @monsantoco booth. #firstchamp #stem #morethanrobots
After a long day -- haircut at 645 am & lots happening at work -- I wasn't sure I had the energy to even walk to my car. The @240sweet marshmellows of the month car thru though! #thepowerofsugar #freemarshmellowsrock
With the amount of time I have spent in meetings today, I am having a visual earth day reminder.... Can't wait to get outside! #earthday #earthday2015
Love this! #truth #food #farm
Enjoyed the #earthday expo during lunch. Picked up some plants, got a few ideas for more native plants to go in my yard! #flowers #Gardenchat