The other day on Twitter, I saw a friend I met through #BlogChat — Ric Dragon (@RicDragon on Twitter) say he was worried about not meeting a 2013 goal he had set for himself. It was a goal around writing a certain number of blog posts and guest posts. All I could think was it […]
Tag Archives | Textiles and Nonwovens
Some of you know my dear friend Marjory and some of you may even remember photos I shared of her & her girls when they came to St. Louis to spend spring break with me. Well in the past week, Marjory has posted two really cute photos that I asked if I could make my […]
If you are a fan of Hayden Panettiere, you know the actress has made a name for herself by playing the tomboy daughter of a football coach, a high school cheerleader and hero who can produce fire and a rising star in Nashville who has more than a few personal problems. Well, she is drawing […]
This fall, while in Kansas for the State of Now, I took the backroads from Hutchison toward the part of northwestern Oklahoma I called home for four years while I was in college. When I was driving through an “s” curve, I saw this sign and had to stop — yes, the cotton logo had […]
There has been so much rain in the Mid-South recently and I thought some of you may be wondering how rain may impact the cotton crop that is still in the field. So I’m posting another harvest time video. The previous two videos showed 1) what the cotton plant looks like as it nears harvest and […]
The cotton crop is nearing harvest and as you can see this field is no longer putting on flowers, the leaves are turning brown and maroon and beginning to drop and more bolls are opening. The field is in Hayti, Missouri. Unlike the video I shared recently that showed blooms at the top of the […]
Last weekend as I drove through the Missouri Bootheel, I saw cotton fields at various stages of development. In fact, I found one field that had a lot of bolls on it and was still blooming too, so it gave me a chance to show a lot of the different stages of growth for cotton. […]
It has been a little while since I’ve had a guest post in the series of people telling about how cotton is the fabric of their lives. This one has been in the works for a little while though and it is worth the wait. It’s from California elementary school teacher Sarah who blogs at The […]
- 25 Years of Love, A Month of Marriage, My View of Gay Marriage September 26, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- Remembering 1970s Halloween Celebrations November 1, 2015
- My 50th Birthday was So Memorable! Helicopter VIDEO November 24, 2015
- Visiting All 50 States by the Time I am 50! DONE! November 23, 2015
- When Seeing All 50 States Sounded Out of Reach November 22, 2015
- A Heart-Stopping Midnight Visit to Denny’s November 21, 2015
- How did you work before e-mail? The Pre-Internet Office November 20, 2015
- Janice Person: Thanks Kim. I have to say the full video has a lot...
- Janice Person: Thanks! Appreciate your stopping by!...
- Janice Person: Thanks! It was a great one!...
- kimrlang: Awesome video and pictures! Early in my radio care...
- My 50th Birthday was Certainly Memorable! Helicopter VIDEO: […] you may have seen yesterday, I traveled ...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- We played human food ball tonight! It is hysterical! #family #thanksgiving https://t.co/KnRpDHh2UM https://t.co/xVTE6fOLax
about 10 hours ago
- Hanging out with @andrewholmes.official https://t.co/LTYLF2Qrtv https://t.co/5ljtq43kg5
about 10 hours ago
- Missing @babalou83 & @abw1432 but having a great time too! https://t.co/lGX8OlQMej https://t.co/zj3gqbTdKj
about 17 hours ago
- Love this place! #thanksgiving https://t.co/2NNhhYIgj4 https://t.co/YhmUKHRIgj
about 18 hours ago
- The rec hall looks great as do my peeps! #thanksgiving https://t.co/ndhQWXnhIo https://t.co/es6LmlbTdt
about 18 hours ago