Having spent the month of November doing my series of posts being thankful, I have to say, it was a great way to focus some energy in a positive way. I took time everyday thinking about the things I have to be thankful for. Some of the topics I came up with were things I […]
Tag Archives | Thanksgiving
I know my 30 days of thanks posts were to have ended yesterday, but I was traveling the last several days and had such crummy wireless service that it was really easy to stay offline for the most part (though if you look at my instagram stream you will see I had to share photos!) […]
In October, I made a list of topics for my 30 days of thanks posts. I had emergency responders on that list — you know, the men and women who answer our calls for help when accident, fire or crime strikes. Several times I have thought I need to write the post but I thought […]
Doing a series on things I am thankful for means looking at a really wide variety of things… not all are deep thoughts. But some would argue being thankful for bacon would be a deep-seated, heavily emotional topic. Last Monday, I had a heckuva day ahead of me and I decided to start it off […]
So much reason for gratitude because I have so many friends I can count on. Quite a few are old friends (long-time friends, not friends who are old!) who are frequently on my mind even if they aren’t in the same room. There are lots of friends who I may not see or talk to […]
I have backlogs of stuff I want to write, posts from my summer trip to Japan and my big roadtrip to Montana. I also have lots of other things that I think would be good to share. But this summer & fall have been so hectic for me that I really want to step back […]
Still remembering my Thanksgiving vacation aka my OR-CA Roadtrip! So many great days and great people. This was a day spent with a college friend & his family near Portland, Oregon. Some incredible waterfalls! The first one is a series called Wahkeena Falls and the bigger one is Multnomah Falls. Related articles Waterfall […]
Today was another in a long line of birthdays for me. Some of you know how many but I’m not telling mainly because I generally try to live a bit younger than the calendar shows. Choosing How to Celebrate Since my birthday is frequently alongside Thanksgiving, it has been easy to celebrate with awesome people […]
- I am LOVING the Olympics…. Who’s with me? August 11, 2016
- Quick & Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe (How-To Video) June 19, 2016
- My Mom’s Career Taught Us Lots of Life Lessons June 26, 2016
- In Search of the Perfect Tomato July 5, 2016
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- Things to Consider if You Are Buying a New Travel Backpack November 30, 2016
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) November 27, 2016
- That Time I Was in a Chinese GMO Documentary Video November 11, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- A Small Contribution to Feeding the World this Week October 16, 2016
- : Thanks so much for all you do. We have a group sta...
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) | a colorful adventure: […] and frequently find myself embarking on ...
- sandra cook: i love it !..hearsd about you a while back,but slo...
- Vuyo: Hi Janice. I am interested in cotton farming, I ne...
- A Travelling Botanist: The worlds most used fibre! « Herbology Manchester: […] Uses of Cotton Seed […]...