Last Wednesday I was cruising around Israel’s Sea of Galilee, a body of water I had heard about all my life through Sunday school and other church activities. It was a great day. the final steps of the boat ride included one of the guys on the boat asking if we’d like to see if […]
Tag Archives | Tiberias
Today was one of those days where I spent my layover time in Atlanta. That’s not that rare nor is it for me to halfway listen to the news broadcast on CNN at the gates. However, today, I suddenly stood up looking for the speaker. The anchor was saying something about Israel and the West […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Taking a Walk on The Udder Side (Farms A to Z) April 24, 2015
- Passion is Clear with The Deere Milkmaid & The Farmed Life (Farms A to Z) April 23, 2015
- Stauffer Dairy, Scott Farms & SlowMoneyFarm Show Range of Farms (Farm A to Z) April 22, 2015
- Things You Should Know About Ranching in Montana & Ray-Lin Dairy (Farm A to Z) April 21, 2015
- Getting to Know Quiet Owl Farm (Farm A to Z) April 20, 2015
- Janice Person: You know I will always gladly have you in any seri...
- Ryan Goodman: Thanks for including me in the A to Z this year, J...
- Taking a Walk on The Udder Side (Farms A to Z): […] If our bother being fro the Volunteer St...
- Cavs: Its always a great thing going back to the farm. a...
- mtrohrich: The sunflowers turn from east facing to southern f...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter