Last Wednesday I was cruising around Israel’s Sea of Galilee, a body of water I had heard about all my life through Sunday school and other church activities. It was a great day. the final steps of the boat ride included one of the guys on the boat asking if we’d like to see if […]
Tag Archives | Tiberias
Today was one of those days where I spent my layover time in Atlanta. That’s not that rare nor is it for me to halfway listen to the news broadcast on CNN at the gates. However, today, I suddenly stood up looking for the speaker. The anchor was saying something about Israel and the West […]
- It’s Not All Rainbows & Unicorns with Mommy Bloggers May 5, 2014
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- Young Cotton Plants & 2014 Cotton Planting Progress to Date May 19, 2014
- My Unabiding Love of BB King & the Blues October 27, 2014
- Cotton Farmers are Raising Awareness in Breast Cancer October 23, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- What cotton harvest problems can farmers have when it rains? October 19, 2014
- Enjoying A Quick Trip to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania September 24, 2014
- Janice Person: Thanks! It was fun to do!...
- Direct Seeding: Oh my goodness i love your blog! A-Z Agriculture-r...
- AgTechTalk | Tablets where did they come from? Day 13/30 Ag Tech Talk Blog: […] Janice Person: 30 Days of Giving Thanks...
- AgTechTalk | What’s next in Ag Technology?? Day 12/30 Ag Tech Talk Blog: […] Janice Person: 30 Days of Giving Thanks...
- AgTechTalk | Unmanned Aerial Systems Class. Day 10/30 Ag Tech Talk Blog: […] Janice Person: 30 Days of Giving Thanks...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!