I am pretty used to running hard at work and really find myself challenged when it comes to sitting and doing nothing except on rare weekend days at home. There is something different about the speed of life when things you don’t anticipate start clocking in at a rapid pace. And that is exactly what […]
Tag Archives | top-down day
I sort of feel like maybe I need to confess some things in order to get past them. They’ve been going on for a while now and I’ve been trying to just smile and move on. That’s just not seeming to work somehow and today’s reality checks — TWO OF THEM — put me about […]
It is amazing how one thing can change and leave you feeling a bit off your game in several other areas. As much as I have been traveling recently, that’s probably to be expected. I had a crazy few weeks on the road recently and have been trying to get my head back in the […]
Spring may not officially be here and it may not stay long but for today, it was spring-like in St. Louis. I have had a few days of short top-down drives from the office, but today was Saturday so I could really enjoy the 60 degree temps St. Louis had. And to feel the wind […]
Yesterday was a beautiful day! Almost perfect, only thing holding us back was how early the sun went down! Definite reason to be thankful and get a day in my 30 days of thanks series. Fall has had a special place in my heart since I had the chance to spend so many of them […]
It’s been a busy week! Need to do better on sharing posts cause I have so many things I want to share from my great American roadtrip. And to think we only got the half of day 4 — me checking out the area before and in Grand Teton National Park, The second half of […]
As I mentioned in a post earlier this week, I recently went on the great American roadtrip! Day 1 was Friday. I got up reasonably early and got the car packed before I went to work for a half day. Packing for the Roadtrip Packing for a roadtrip is tough. Because you are in a car, […]
A couple of weeks ago I was helping friends from Turkey do a variety of shopping during a short trip to St. Louis. We were focused on buying a variety of things they and family members need but have trouble finding or affording in Turkey. Most of our shopping was focused on their daughter (soon to be one year […]
- Learning About Bees & Conquering Fear (Video) June 19, 2017
- How is Hurricane Harvey Impacting Texas Cotton Farmers? August 27, 2017
- Sometimes Father’s Day Means Memories Instead of Presents June 17, 2017
- Be That Aunt or Uncle…. Not Just to Your Siblings’ Kids July 26, 2017
- Tips for Surviving the Extreme Heat & Humidity July 20, 2017
- Human Foosball Makes for an Awesome Family Game Night December 9, 2017
- Holiday Gifts Straight from the Farm! November 14, 2017
- Join Me in Showing a Love of Cotton with an Online Shop September 24, 2017
- It’s Been a Long Time Coming — JPlovesCOTTON Has a Logo! September 23, 2017
- An Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe for Instant Pot September 16, 2017
- Janice Person: Sorry, Not sure what you mean. The last post where...
- sterrywoods: Last post was 11 months ago?...
- Podcast 001 - Janice Person on GMO Conversations – Beef Runner: […] her as @JPlovescotton on Twitter, Instag...
- Holiday Gifts Straight from the Farm! | JP loves COTTON & more: […] will definitely be a guide that has uniq...
- Holiday Gifts Straight from the Farm! | JP loves COTTON & more: […] things show farm love, especially for co...
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!