This weekend downtown Memphis has likely seen some of the biggest days of visitors in a long time. Granted, the Memphis in May festival brought a lot of people in, but since Friday, the crowds have been steadily growing. Many of the folks coming down to the river front live in Memphis and the surrounding […]
Tag Archives | tourist
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips August 19, 2015
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip August 17, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Wizzing Off to Milan | Budget Nomad: […] Remembering a Visit to Milan’s Duo...
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips - a colorful adventure: […] few years ago though Lee Jeans got my at...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] Make sure the car is up for it — e...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] the last few years, I’ve found it ...
- Tornadoes... Are They Bad or are People Paranoid?: […] a move to Oklahoma from a part of the US...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
Something like this could make a girl regret the choice of doing some work in the yard! #spiders #ick
I may not be able to play #wordswithfriends anymore! #fearthejedi #jedi #totalBS
It's been so long since I got #cajunshrimp that I feel like I am getting a retro pedi! #nails #pedicure #relaxing
Memories of elementary school.... Tempted to buy them just to see whether I think they still smell good! #back2school #backtoschool
Which roses should you stop to appreciate this evening?
A quick outtake from the @periscope session I did in a #cotton field. Posted it to Facebook too #linkinprofile
@irun4wine saw this shirt & thought of you! Told the girl who was wearing it about your blog and she said "it is so true!"
Really miss hanging out with my #Memphis #family. Need to get to town more
Curry is hitting the spot!
It's a dumpling kind of day! Nice hanging out with my #Memphis peeps!
Yum mines happening now at @boscos #boscos #memphis #midtown
:) lots of love here!
- Something like this could make a girl regret the choice of doing some work in the yard! http://t.co/p1Plen4J99 http://t.co/flzRaVzW7g
about 2 hours ago
- Note to self: I need more phone calls with @tamcdonald in the morning... Gets me thinking about possibilities instead of things
about 3 hours ago
- Just listened to an audio note of about 5 min of @dooce talking about haters & hurters. #wisdom from #mom2summit
about 4 hours ago
- JP REWIND A February Field Day? Love the Veggies! http://t.co/euZw4IW7x5 #agawareness #agriculture #foodfarm #fruitsveg #travel
about 4 hours ago
- I may not be able to play #wordswithfriends anymore! #fearthejedi #jedi #totalBS http://t.co/4k6Vt6Qlra http://t.co/vJC3h3bCgA
about 18 hours ago