Not sure how many times in my life I said I get to “take a ride on the Reading Railroad.” But when my sister and I were in England we did just that. We were staying in Reading and we hopped on the railroad there a couple of times! We had a great time and […]
Tag Archives | transportation
An overview of what happens to cotton after its been picked. This is just the field part and includes photos and videos. Includes video of the Case IH on-board module system.
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks October 31, 2013
- My Biotech Weekend — I Met Julie from Sleuth 4 Health June 27, 2013
- An Example of the Benefit from #BlogChat & Go To List of BlogChatters October 6, 2013
- Google Glass On The Farm? Extreme AgNerds Scout Cotton October 29, 2013
- My Blog Community Totally Rocks! Here’s Who & Why July 23, 2013
- Why Shouldn’t I Say Merry Christmas? Happy Holidays Isn’t the Same! December 5, 2013
- My Visit to an Organic Dairy — Wordless Wednesday December 4, 2013
- Thankful for an INCREDIBLE Thanksgiving Weekend! December 1, 2013
- Thankful for Discoveries & Inventions November 30, 2013
- Thankful for So Many Friends Who Join in My Love of Farming November 28, 2013
- Doug Meister: Proud to call you my friend and sure that the earl...
- patrick weseman: I think that we need to do what is good for you. ...
- Janice Person: Thanks Dave! I hope your family has a great holida...
- David Rahe: Well Said...
- Janice Person: Right Karen. The general idea of respecting the di...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!