Not sure how many times in my life I said I get to “take a ride on the Reading Railroad.” But when my sister and I were in England we did just that. We were staying in Reading and we hopped on the railroad there a couple of times! We had a great time and […]
Tag Archives | transportation
An overview of what happens to cotton after its been picked. This is just the field part and includes photos and videos. Includes video of the Case IH on-board module system.
- 25 Years of Love, A Month of Marriage, My View of Gay Marriage September 26, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- Remembering 1970s Halloween Celebrations November 1, 2015
- My 50th Birthday was So Memorable! Helicopter VIDEO November 24, 2015
- Visiting All 50 States by the Time I am 50! DONE! November 23, 2015
- When Seeing All 50 States Sounded Out of Reach November 22, 2015
- A Heart-Stopping Midnight Visit to Denny’s November 21, 2015
- How did you work before e-mail? The Pre-Internet Office November 20, 2015
- Janice Person: Thanks Kim. I have to say the full video has a lot...
- Janice Person: Thanks! Appreciate your stopping by!...
- Janice Person: Thanks! It was a great one!...
- kimrlang: Awesome video and pictures! Early in my radio care...
- My 50th Birthday was Certainly Memorable! Helicopter VIDEO: […] you may have seen yesterday, I traveled ...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
Missing @babalou83 & @abw1432 but having a great time too!
Love this place! #thanksgiving
The rec hall looks great as do my peeps! #thanksgiving
Sweetest birthday gift I can recall. Months ago the lady who helps me keep my house clean accidentally broke a small tea bag holder. She left a nice note saying she was sorry & would be glad to replace it..... Problem was it was irreplaceable since my grandmom had made it for me and I couldn't find a chip. At least I thought it was irreplaceable. Leslie gave me one she had since she had a couple. #sosweet #priceless #family #thanksgiving #therealspiritofgiving #optout
Reading up on horses to see if she can get Comanche in check next summer
Chuk's splitting wood :)
Made it to my #happyplace! So good to see dear ones tonight!
#Jealous of headphones with ears! #peoplewatching #firstclassupgrade
Seems like Utah is giving me a clear indication I should come back.... Slight is boarding on time!
Why yes that girl does have a tail! #peoplewatching at airports is the best!
Just brought a little holiday magic to 2 employees at the #SLC airport.... they were ahead of me in line at @starbucks so I told the cashier to put all of ours together.... check's on me! Tried to get them to add snacks to the order but they declined. They did a #payitforward by leaving the team a big tip! #dogoodfeelgood
That amazing moment when you have Mexican for lunch with the Kerbys! #lovethesetwo #cottonrocks
- Missing @babalou83 & @abw1432 but having a great time too! https://t.co/lGX8OlQMej https://t.co/zj3gqbTdKj
about 4 hours ago
- Love this place! #thanksgiving https://t.co/2NNhhYIgj4 https://t.co/YhmUKHRIgj
about 6 hours ago
- The rec hall looks great as do my peeps! #thanksgiving https://t.co/ndhQWXnhIo https://t.co/es6LmlbTdt
about 6 hours ago
- Sweetest birthday gift I can recall. Months ago the lady who helps me keep my house clean … https://t.co/W5W3OBj1Nv https://t.co/VY1ftv2yM2
about 7 hours ago
- Reading up on horses to see if she can get Comanche in check next summer https://t.co/4h4c7vWWQ8 https://t.co/Q7FFaU2Vx9
about 10 hours ago