Okay, I could just say everyone should watch this video! And yes, the photo I put in here shows Bboy having cut a coconut and beginning his one-handed descent! Unbelievable. Really. But for fun, you really need to watch this video if you see yourself in any of the following: You’ve ever wondered how interesting […]
Tag Archives | travel
Over the weekend I posted several photos on TwitPic as I was moving around Seattle and the American Farm Bureau Federation’s annual meeting… And the battery on the BlackBerry was waning so some never even got posted. Thought I’d pull them together here for folks to see! (I’ve been meaning to put a photo gallery […]
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- The First Bad Winter Weather Took Me Sideways A Bit December 17, 2016
- A Small Contribution to Feeding the World this Week October 16, 2016
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) November 27, 2016
- The Torture of a Middle Seat and So Much More March 9, 2017
- We Heard Her Scream “Help!” February 26, 2017
- If asked, what does cotton feel like? How would you answer? February 18, 2017
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today January 21, 2017
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration January 19, 2017
- Is Agribusiness getting serious about sustainability? – NREL CMS: […] online videos and social media outlets w...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] think that the decisions we make about h...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] Through all of that I have been able to ...
- DebbieLB @ KidsCowsandGrass.com: Wow! What a great opportunity! My mom and dad atte...
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration | a colorful adventure: […] I could swing it all. The prep got real ...