So I got the iPad what seems like forever ago & I have blogged about it a lot (you can see the list of posts here). Since I was already a Twitter addict, I counted on applications to be there. I immediately looked through the applications that worked with Twitter and downloaded Twitterrific. I appreciated […]
Tag Archives | twitterrific
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- Feeling the Cotton Love on a Dairy Farm! June 12, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- City Girls Checking Out a Soybean Field November 22, 2014
- Two City Girls on the Farm for a Day November 17, 2014
- I Need to Just Accept Cold & Move On…. November 16, 2014
- Witnessing or Dealing with In Flight Medical Emergencies November 9, 2014
- Neisan: Great post. you are a good example of world-citi...
- Janice Person: Thanks Dana! It sometimes takes a while to settle ...
- email@example.com: Beautiful post! I was born here and lived here my ...
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL: […] you either have kids along or simply wan...
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL: […] ago, I have continued expanding my world...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter