So I got the iPad what seems like forever ago & I have blogged about it a lot (you can see the list of posts here). Since I was already a Twitter addict, I counted on applications to be there. I immediately looked through the applications that worked with Twitter and downloaded Twitterrific. I appreciated [...]
Tag Archives | twitterrific
- G is for GMOs — What are GMOs & Why Do Farmers Plant GMO Crops? April 8, 2013
- A is for Agriculture — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 1, 2013
- Cotton Gin in Kansas Made Me Pump My Brakes February 19, 2013
- Stereotype Busters And A Need to Vent March 1, 2013
- E is for Elevator — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 5, 2013
- How to Edit Mobile Photos Quickly & Without Expensive Software May 19, 2013
- Reviving My Series of Food Polls With Apples! Which is your favorite? May 17, 2013
- Left Wordless By Visiting a Flower Farm — Lots of Irises & Peonies! May 14, 2013
- What’s with that Hayden Panettiere cotton commercial? May 6, 2013
- Lessons Learned Through My Blogging Challenge, an A to Z on Agriculture May 4, 2013
- Janice Person: Good ideas! ...
- Val - Corn, Beans, Pigs & Kids: I think one of your food polls should be what new ...
- Janice Person: Thanks a bunch Jennifer! I'll have to look for Mu...
- Jennifer Dickey Elwell: I recently found a new apple I love at a local orc...
- Janice Person: Hmmmm.... Last spring we had a late frost. I remem...
AgChat Foundation agriculture A to Z ag blog California cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 cotton guest daily blogging dairy facebook family farm farmer farmers farming feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health Israel livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip social media St. Louis St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter