So I got the iPad what seems like forever ago & I have blogged about it a lot (you can see the list of posts here). Since I was already a Twitter addict, I counted on applications to be there. I immediately looked through the applications that worked with Twitter and downloaded Twitterrific. I appreciated […]
Tag Archives | twitterrific
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks October 31, 2013
- Why Shouldn’t I Say Merry Christmas? Happy Holidays Isn’t the Same! December 5, 2013
- Facing An Identity Crisis Head On March 12, 2014
- Remembering Miss Dot (Dot Hester) The Way She Deserves to be Remembered March 2, 2014
- If Monsanto is evil, what’s that say about me? About dialogue? February 10, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: The Olympics, Ozzie Smith, Old Court House, Oshie, & The Ozarks April 21, 2014
- Mind Reeling After Blog Review on #BlogChat April 20, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Niche, Nelly & Norton Grapes April 19, 2014
- Committing to a Blog Refresh & Getting the Help of Friends April 19, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: McDonnell Douglas, Museum of Transportation, Metrolink, & Magic House April 17, 2014
- Collin Kromke: Just testing out your comments for the #blogchat r...
- stldenise: I like your font on the header, but it gets jumble...
- Remembering Norman Borlaug and Looking to the Future - a colorful adventure: […] would have been Borlaug’s birthday...
- Cella Delsing: This information is amazing. I have to do a proje...
- Janice Person: Thanks Linda. I hope you are lucky enough to have ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!