This fall, while I was at an ag industry meeting in San Antonio, a group of friends invited me to go to a steak house with them. As soon as they mentioned the idea, my body told me it wanted some red meat so I was definitely in! With that mindset, I was all a […]
Tag Archives | vegetarian
Last weekend, my niece’s college roommate, Purvi, visited Memphis for the first time. As you can imagine, Alicia was pumped about Purvi’s visit and the two of them were up for anything. We got a bit of sight-seeing in, visited family and of course ate. A LOT. Since she’s vegetarian, we had a chance to […]
The idea for this poll came to me because of a rather poignant comment by a reader. The comment, like so many other things I’ve read and heard in the past year, gave me reason to pause and consider things a bit differently. I have always loved meat. And while I’ve pointed out my granddad […]
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- My First Visit to The Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial in DC January 18, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Union Station, USS Inaugural and Upper Limits January 17, 2015
- City Girls Getting Up Close to Cotton January 14, 2015
- Which states produce the most cotton? Acres, Pounds & More January 13, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Ted Drewes & Toasted Raviolis January 9, 2015
- Martha wiseman: I picked cotton from the field and want to plant t...
- Janice Person: What an incredible compliment! Thanks Leroy! Hope ...
- Leroy: Being an African American male it's not often I g...
- My First Visit to The Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in DC: […] I had the chance to tour the White House...
- Janice Person: Yes. I was thinking about Ferguson a good bit that...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter