This fall, while I was at an ag industry meeting in San Antonio, a group of friends invited me to go to a steak house with them. As soon as they mentioned the idea, my body told me it wanted some red meat so I was definitely in! With that mindset, I was all a […]
Tag Archives | vegetarian
Last weekend, my niece’s college roommate, Purvi, visited Memphis for the first time. As you can imagine, Alicia was pumped about Purvi’s visit and the two of them were up for anything. We got a bit of sight-seeing in, visited family and of course ate. A LOT. Since she’s vegetarian, we had a chance to […]
The idea for this poll came to me because of a rather poignant comment by a reader. The comment, like so many other things I’ve read and heard in the past year, gave me reason to pause and consider things a bit differently. I have always loved meat. And while I’ve pointed out my granddad […]
- It’s Not All Rainbows & Unicorns with Mommy Bloggers May 5, 2014
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- Young Cotton Plants & 2014 Cotton Planting Progress to Date May 19, 2014
- What cotton harvest problems can farmers have when it rains? October 19, 2014
- Enjoying A Quick Trip to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania September 24, 2014
- What You Should Know About Cotton in September September 21, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: The St. Louis Rams and Running September 14, 2014
- Ice Buckets, Kindness, Ferguson & Education August 23, 2014
- Janice Person: Thanks Justin! Glad you found it of interest. I ha...
- Janice Person: I know right? If it isn't one thing it's another...
- Cotton Boll Conspiracy: I hadn't considered the cotton seeds starting to ...
- What cotton harvest problems come from rain? VIDEO: […] can put a weight issue at play making co...
- Justin Bartholomay: Janice, very interesting! I've always been intere...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!