This fall, while I was at an ag industry meeting in San Antonio, a group of friends invited me to go to a steak house with them. As soon as they mentioned the idea, my body told me it wanted some red meat so I was definitely in! With that mindset, I was all a […]
Tag Archives | vegetarian
Last weekend, my niece’s college roommate, Purvi, visited Memphis for the first time. As you can imagine, Alicia was pumped about Purvi’s visit and the two of them were up for anything. We got a bit of sight-seeing in, visited family and of course ate. A LOT. Since she’s vegetarian, we had a chance to […]
The idea for this poll came to me because of a rather poignant comment by a reader. The comment, like so many other things I’ve read and heard in the past year, gave me reason to pause and consider things a bit differently. I have always loved meat. And while I’ve pointed out my granddad […]
- I am LOVING the Olympics…. Who’s with me? August 11, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- Whether it is 901 Rocks or #901Rocks, it is Lots of Fun September 10, 2016
- What do farmers do in the winter? January 4, 2017
- My New, New Year’s Tradition — Creating a Memory Jar December 31, 2016
- Finding Awesome Amidst a Crazy Travel Day December 23, 2016
- The First Bad Winter Weather Took Me Sideways A Bit December 17, 2016
- A Once-in-a-Lifetime Opera Experience in Prague December 5, 2016
- Why I Grow GE Crops - Food Dialogues: […] the case of glyphosate (Roundup) resista...
- Just another day on the farm: Thanks so much for posting my blog in your list :)...
- What do farmers do in the winter? | a colorful adventure: […] for livestock — Lots of farmers have l...
- dladydi: Thanks for the ideas sounds good. I jot things in...
- What Almonds Look Like on the Tree & On the Farm | a colorful adventure: […] of growing almonds — that’s ...