This fall, while I was at an ag industry meeting in San Antonio, a group of friends invited me to go to a steak house with them. As soon as they mentioned the idea, my body told me it wanted some red meat so I was definitely in! With that mindset, I was all a […]
Tag Archives | vegetarian
Last weekend, my niece’s college roommate, Purvi, visited Memphis for the first time. As you can imagine, Alicia was pumped about Purvi’s visit and the two of them were up for anything. We got a bit of sight-seeing in, visited family and of course ate. A LOT. Since she’s vegetarian, we had a chance to […]
The idea for this poll came to me because of a rather poignant comment by a reader. The comment, like so many other things I’ve read and heard in the past year, gave me reason to pause and consider things a bit differently. I have always loved meat. And while I’ve pointed out my granddad […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Celebrating a Turkish Wedding (VIDEO) July 12, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video) June 28, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video): […] ballooning experience was a great compli...
- thedeeremilkmaid: Love visiting that neck of the woods the past few ...
- You Can Learn from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video): […] but I have to admit, ding this post now ...
- Janice Person: They can be so motivating! Some great things being...
- Janice Person: Thanks a bunch! I have been traveling so much rece...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- Had such a great experience ballooning in #Cappadocia #Turkey, what did I learn? http://t.co/qDFHR3pwaT http://t.co/Aa5g3BNHiz
about 8 hours ago
- They have the best fries! #stl https://t.co/QKUI1zkKPG
about 9 hours ago
- How else would you serve them? :) #stl https://t.co/6cOyf6TLzx
about 9 hours ago
- JP REWIND Enjoying A Quick Trip to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania http://t.co/NQlIoi4j5o #travel
about 18 hours ago
- NEW POST: Some of the things I learned thanks to a hot air balloon ride http://t.co/qDFHR3H72r #travel #Turkey http://t.co/oPcOIxfr0X
about 21 hours ago