Auburn, AL (377 miles from home) Hi Jake and Ms. Rorie’s Class, Flat Stanley came to visit me in Auburn right before Auburn University played in the BCS National Championship Football game. He wanted to take his picture with the tickets to the game before we had to get on a plane to fly to […]
Tag Archives | War Eagle
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Caring & Understanding on Two Z Dairy Farms (Farms A to Z) April 30, 2015
- Mr. Ray Young, The Farmer Who Won My Heart (Farms A to Z) April 29, 2015
- X Marks the Spot… The Spot for The X-Farms (Farms A to Z) April 28, 2015
- Teaching the Next Generation on Walker & Wilson Farms (Farm A to Z) April 27, 2015
- How Many Farmers Named Val Do You Know? (Farms A to Z) April 25, 2015
- Keisha R: This IS perfect considering last week Whole Foods ...
- Aliah: This is an incredible roundup! Bookmarking and hop...
- Caring & Understanding on Two Z Dairy Farms (Farms A to Z): […] of you may have remembered my visit to a...
- Janice Person: how did I miss that? LOL...
- Mari Madlem: This one didn't count? https://m.facebook.com/the...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
Not sure who has been using my office but I accept the payment they left behind!
Travel pro tip... You really don't have to touch you toes to the baggage carousel. So easy to stay out of the crowd till you actually see your bag. Less likely to get knocked around too. #travel
Hmmm.... This oatmeal is so not cooked.... Wonder how that guy served it. Maybe he isn't a morning person either! Taking back this #breakfast
The most crowded place I've gone all weekend was this chapel inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright #Sedona #travel
After three hours in the desert in a Jeep, a prickly pear margarita totally hits the spot.... If you look close enough you will see me smiling! #Sedona #foodiechats cc @walkerfarms
Couldn't have ordered more perfect #weather! #Sedona #travel
The tour I took also included a bit of a hike to some ancient ruins.... Love learning #history! #Sedona
Spending my morning on a Jeep excursion #Sedona #travel
The Reds sure have changed #Sedona #sunrise
Same formations as the sun casts shadows #sunrise #Sedona
Another glance at first light #Sedona #sunrise
First glance this morning #Sedona #sunrise