Years ago, before I blogged, I had what I assumed was a once in a lifetime opportunity. It was something that I had never really thought about doing and I am not sure I knew anyone else who had ever done this unless they lived in DC metro. I had the chance to attend a […]
Tag Archives | Washington DC
I’m pretty lucky in that I get to travel and see some of the country’s best sights. A few times in the past year, I’ve spent time in the Washington, DC metro area. I know I get a chance to go to the U.S. Capitol more than most and I’ve had the chance to see […]
Every year as Mother’s Day approaches, there is that pondering of gifts we all go through. It isn’t that we really think buying our moms something is what they want, but we all want to show our moms how incredibly special they are to us. That’s why I was so happy to have a good […]
When I had the chance to tour the White House at the holidays, I decided there were a few other sights that I hadn’t seen that had been calling my name. I had to make time to do a few places on the mall. And though I had thought I’d write the posts in order […]
This year I had another birthday to remember! I’ve mentioned before how much I enjoy having a variety of experiences on my birthdays having celebrated quietly with dear family and friends, marked my birthday pheasant hunting in California or getting my hands hennaed in India. This year, I wasn’t sure how I would spend the day. […]
This morning I headed to the airport for the first trek out of town since the water started really rising. It was one of those days where I was running (or at least fast-walking) from the time I got out of bed til I sat in my seat. Once I was able to breathe, I […]
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- The First Bad Winter Weather Took Me Sideways A Bit December 17, 2016
- A Small Contribution to Feeding the World this Week October 16, 2016
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) November 27, 2016
- The Torture of a Middle Seat and So Much More March 9, 2017
- We Heard Her Scream “Help!” February 26, 2017
- If asked, what does cotton feel like? How would you answer? February 18, 2017
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today January 21, 2017
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration January 19, 2017
- Is Agribusiness getting serious about sustainability? – NREL CMS: […] online videos and social media outlets w...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] think that the decisions we make about h...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] Through all of that I have been able to ...
- DebbieLB @ KidsCowsandGrass.com: Wow! What a great opportunity! My mom and dad atte...
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration | a colorful adventure: […] I could swing it all. The prep got real ...