This week I had the chance to work from home one morning. That sweet excuse to sleep in a bit came because the water company needed to replace a water meter so I spent the morning with my laptop in my lap. Finally, the reason for my extended time at home showed up — a […]
Tag Archives | water
I hope others are enjoying my 30 days of thanks posts half as much as I am. Each day up I get to talk about whatever I want, just doing it from a mindset of gratitude. Today I want to bite off a major topic…. Much bigger than my last few days. Today I am […]
Irrigation is one of those crop practices that was really near and dear to people’s hearts last year since so much of the U.S. had a drought last year. I know here in St. Louis we all longed for rain and in the meantime, I was glad I had a timer on my soaker hose […]
I woke up in the middle of the night to the bright lights of lightning and the crashes of thunder. It was so exciting, I had trouble getting back to sleep! Seriously! Not from fear, mind you but like so many of you, I was thrilled that rain could be coming! As rain hit the […]
I giggle now and then when a farming friend somewhere tags me in a photo on Facebook. It’s especially interesting when it’s somewhere I haven’t been or someone I haven’t seen in a very long time. I’ve had photos of trucks, animals, fields and big rigs tagged as me. That’s what was running through my […]
https://twitter.com/JPlovesCOTTON/status/110154582809776128 That tweet is really easy for lots of people to understand. So much of the US has been drier than normal and high temperatures. We have all seen lawns like mine. The yard that seemed lush green six weeks ago when I made an offer on the house has taken a real turn for […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video) June 28, 2015
- It’s Time for an Ice Cream Cone! And Show from Turkey (Video) June 27, 2015
- Is it safe to travel in Turkey, esp, as a woman traveling alone? June 25, 2015
- Racism, History, My Family and Looking Deeper June 24, 2015
- Finding Peace & Quiet in Cappadocia’s Red Valley (Video) June 21, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video): […] of my daydreams about going to Cappadoci...
- It's Time for an Ice Cream Cone Show from Turkey (Video): […] to get some sun. Add to that it is Natio...
- Janice Person: Cool! Thanks for adding a team I hadn't thought o...
- Ibrahim Khan: Hi Ms.Person, I must say I am very surprised at h...
- grtgrace: Shockers of Wichita State...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- JP REWIND The 12 Days of Cotton -- My Christmas Homage to My Favorite Natural Fiber http://t.co/y9NQxTiXzx #cotton
about 7 hours ago
- So fun catching up with this girl! #overdue https://t.co/MHjiLxDVKE
about 8 hours ago
- My mom just kicked some Skip-Bo butt https://t.co/ki2PueEGNz
about 12 hours ago
- #theboy is wearing his "CAT the other white meat shirt" #carnivore https://t.co/OlB5TcKRS7
about 13 hours ago
- Playing cards with the #family #holidayweekendsrock #fivecrowns https://t.co/KQZDXFyr4n
about 13 hours ago