I haven’t done a Wordless Wednesday post in a while but decided this was a great opportunity… well at least an almost wordless Wednesday post. In the past 4 days, my sister & brother-in-law were in town. While they were here, we spent time seeing some of the sites locally. First place we went — […]
Tag Archives | Wordless Wednesday
Thought this would make a perfect Wordless Wednesday post! Check out the Peterson Farm Bros new video…. Love their senses of humor! Hope they don’t mind me capturing a screenshot so I have a thumbnail on this when it gets shared on Facebook, etc.! And I swear when I watch this, I think to myself that […]
I’m not sure this really counts as a post of thanks in the way some do it, but for Wordless Wednesday, I decided to share a song of thanks. That way I leave the expressing of thanks to a song I really enjoy — “Kind and Generous” by Natalie Merchant. I want to thank the […]
I love taking photos and with that comes the knowledge that some folks are going to dodge the camera. And I’ve had friends and family who just ignore me for the bulk of the time, which is fine. The person who draws the camera either tries to stay oblivious to it or enjoys hamming it […]
I have been trying to eat more fruit and one thing I have found I need to do, is keep it handy. Different kinds of fruit too. So, watermelon spears is one of the things I’ve been keeping ready nearby. That way I don’t have any prep every time I want a snack. It seems […]
My friends Onur & Burcu are on their way home to Turkey after having a short visit here. The majority of our time was visiting while shopping and/or eating but it seems the photos I took almost all involve meals! Anyway, they show lots of smiles from visiting with dear friends I haven’t seen since […]
I had one heckuva flight over to England for my vacation in December. We had lots of problems, delays for mechanical and then they thought they had it fixed. We took off and an hour or so out, we turned back for Atlanta due to mechanical issues. We were met by ambulances, fire trucks and […]
I’m putting this together quickly just hours after getting back from a great week of vacation in England with my sister Cheryl! While a week is hardly time to see all the things we would have liked or all the places people recommended, we had an incredible time and I am still in awe of […]
- It’s Not All Rainbows & Unicorns with Mommy Bloggers May 5, 2014
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- Young Cotton Plants & 2014 Cotton Planting Progress to Date May 19, 2014
- What cotton harvest problems can farmers have when it rains? October 19, 2014
- Enjoying A Quick Trip to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania September 24, 2014
- What You Should Know About Cotton in September September 21, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: The St. Louis Rams and Running September 14, 2014
- Ice Buckets, Kindness, Ferguson & Education August 23, 2014
- Janice Person: Thanks Justin! Glad you found it of interest. I ha...
- Janice Person: I know right? If it isn't one thing it's another...
- Cotton Boll Conspiracy: I hadn't considered the cotton seeds starting to ...
- What cotton harvest problems come from rain? VIDEO: […] can put a weight issue at play making co...
- Justin Bartholomay: Janice, very interesting! I've always been intere...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!