When I started blogging a few years ago, I picked WordPress.com for a couple of reasons. I started the blog on something of a whim when I wanted to tell a story that went with photos I wanted to share. I had no idea how many things I’d one day want to rethink. Last year […]
Tag Archives | WordPress.com
- 25 Years of Love, A Month of Marriage, My View of Gay Marriage September 26, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- Remembering 1970s Halloween Celebrations November 1, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- Top Five Lessons I Learned in Drivers Ed November 30, 2015
- My 50th Birthday was So Memorable! Helicopter VIDEO November 24, 2015
- Visiting All 50 States by the Time I am 50! DONE! November 23, 2015
- When Seeing All 50 States Sounded Out of Reach November 22, 2015
- A Heart-Stopping Midnight Visit to Denny’s November 21, 2015
- Janice Person: Thanks Kim. I have to say the full video has a lot...
- Janice Person: Thanks! Appreciate your stopping by!...
- Janice Person: Thanks! It was a great one!...
- kimrlang: Awesome video and pictures! Early in my radio care...
- My 50th Birthday was Certainly Memorable! Helicopter VIDEO: […] you may have seen yesterday, I traveled ...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto month of memories Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
This never went through last night but shows how well the sound of the new bell carries! #proud
It only takes a spark to get a fire going, and soon all those around...
Snapped a photo of the misty view of camp just before dinner!
Love that Jake is willing to lend a hand on the dishes!
Still working on the tower for the bell!
And tonight we played human hungry hungry hippos! #family #thanksgiving #optout
Hanging with the boy .... Love the boy #family #thanksgiving
Sis just gave the bell its first ceremonial ring!
Playing on the seesaw with Piper!
Thought you might like to see a set video... Love these peeps!
We played human food ball tonight! It is hysterical! #family #thanksgiving
How my family does #thanksgiving! #foodfordays #family
- I wonder if I can convince @HollyButka to let me do fall & spring seasons like primetime TV. I'll work hard for high ratings!
about 2 hours ago
- Taking a recovery day today... just realized it is cyber Monday though & thinking I could shop!
about 3 hours ago
- JP REWIND St. Louis A to Z: Greater St. Louis YMCA https://t.co/So8OoI8VTc #travel
about 3 hours ago
- I've been doing a good bit more video.... even some instagram previews, etc for more to come on the blog, anyone else? #blogchat
about 16 hours ago